Get away

Jay P.O.V

So me and the girls are going out for ice cream before I take them back to Stori house. She won't tell me where they are going.I walked in the ice cream shop and got them some ice cream and we sat outside. We were chilling just laughing and talking. While i was making faces at the girls my  phone stated ringing.

"hello"

"Jay I understand that you need to spend time with your kids but could you have them her in the next thirty mins because I need the girls so I can get some things from the store for them. When we come back from our vacation I will let you have them more."

"Okay"

"Thank you so much."

"We on our way." i said as I hung up the phone.

"Girls, mommy needs ya'll  back early so we have to go but I will see ya'll after ya'll vacation."

"Okay" Star and Sky said. We cleaned up our mess and got in the car. I made sure they were buckled in then I got in. We drove to Stori house. When we pulled up to Stori  house I saw Sasha's car outside. I got the girls out the car and I got they bags out the car and we walked up to the house. I knocked on the door and Sasha answered.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her

"I told you I was going out of town."

"Yea you did but u didn't tell me you were going with Stori."

"I didn't know I had to but next time I'll tell you who I'm going on vacation with." She said as we walked in the house.

"Where is Stori?" I asked as someone came down the steps with bags. It was the man I met last time I picked the girls up.

"It's Jay, right?" He asked shaking my hand.

"Chris, right?" I asked

"Yea, Stori should be coming down any minute now." He said walking out the house with the bags as Stori came down the steps.

"Thanks for bringing them back early. I'll call you when we get off the plane so they can talk to you." Stori said

"Alright, bye girls make sure y'all call me."

"We will daddy." Sierra said

"I love y'all now give me hugs and kisses." I told them but regretted it soon after because all four of them jumped on me at once and we all fell.

"We love you daddy." Kierra said as she got up off the floor. I got off the floor gave all of them a kiss. I walked over to Sasha and gave Cory a hug them I walked out the house. I waved to Chris and got in my car and left. I'm really mad that they all taking a family vacation and I'm not going but it's ok. I went to my house. I sat there and watched tv but I got bored asf so I called one of my friends over.

Stori P.O.V

Once all the bags were in the car we stopped at the store got a couple of things that we would need on our trip then we headed to the airport.

On the plane

We are one the plane and all the kids and Sasha are sleep. Me and Chris are sitting here talking. About random things, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. I'm really happy that we are taking this vacation because I need it I feel like my mom and sister don't trust me anymore. They both kept secrets from me. But I'm gonna focus on my and my family right now. I'm not gonna let them ruin my vacation.

Off the plane

Sasha P.O.V

We just got off the Abe and we are on our way to the house we are staying at. It's so nice here in Hawaii. 10 minutes later we pulled up to the house it was so big and beautiful. We got out the car and went in the house. I went upstairs picked my room and then I looked out my window in my room and I had a perfect view. It was over looking the ocean. I can tell we are gonna have fun.

"Hey we are about to go to the beach." Stori said

"Okay here I come." I said as I went in my suit case and got my cover up and my bathing suit and changed.

We got to the beach and I took Corey in the water. He didn't like it at first but then he started warming up to it. We all played in the water.

After about a hour everyone was hungry. We went back to the house got changed then we went out to eat.

Chris P.O.V

We are in Hawaii and I'm having fun spending time with Stori and the girls. I really like her. She is such a good mother to her kids and she is so hard working. I know that she is the one. But I have to tell her something and I don't know how she gonna take it l. I don't think she gonna break up with me but I know she gonna be mad because I waited so long. I'm gonna tell her when we get back home because I don't want to ruin the vacation.