Starting over

Stori P.O.V

5 months later

Hey y'all it's been awhile. Stuff has changed since we talked. The girls are getting so big. Sierra and Kierra always doing something or trying to break something. Star and Sky are getting so big I feel old they know how to count and say there ABC's they going to kindergarten next year. Now about me, I moved out of Chris house and got my own house it's about 10-15 minutes from Chris house. Me and Chris are not dating. I just want to focus on me and my kids.Me and Jay are on good terms we only talk about the kids. He still flirts with me from time to time but he know we over. Me and Sasha are on good terms too. We sat down last month and we talked. We are actually friends. Me and my sister are good but we haven't talked since the divorce.

Jay P.O.V

Hey y'all it's been a while. My life has changed a little since me and Stori got divorced. The only time I talk to or see Stori is when I pick up and drop off the kids. Me and Sasha are not together she doesn't have a boyfriend. Sasha had the baby it was a boy his name is Cory. I was happy because I wanted a boy after having four girls. I still love Stori but I will get over it. I flirt with her sometimes but she always tells me never gonna happen so stop wasting my time. As far as my love life I am dating someone but I'm taking it slow I don't want to move to fast. I have to go because I need to go get the girls for the weekend.

Sasha P.O.V

Hey, so my life has changed a lot. On March 13th 2015 I got the best present ever. I got to my baby for the first time. I was so happy. My baby is good he is so cute and he always happy. My life is great I am happy with my baby and his father is in his life so I'm happy.

Raini P.O.V

So my life is horrible. My boyfriend cheated on me. I had a miscarriage and I don't have a job. I am looking for a job today because I need to pay my bills. My and my sister haven't talked in a while we kinda lost touch after her divorce. I will call her later to see if we can hang out. I walked into a big building and saw a lady sitting at a desk.

"Hi are you guys looking for an assistant?"

"Yes, you can feel out this application." she said handing me the application. I sat in the chair and filled it out. When I finished filling it out I gave it to her she looked it over.

"Congratulations you got the job!"

"Really, thank you, when do I start?"

"Umm, if you're available you can start now."

"Sure"

"Ok good follow me." I followed her down the hall to big office. When we went in the room there was a man I. There sitting at a big desk typing on a computer.

"Mr. Richardson this is Raini Scott she is your new assistant." The lady said

"Thank you Brandi." he said as she walked down the hall back to her desk.

"So Raini your office is in that room over there." he said pointing at a room across the hall.

"I need you to file these papers for me." he said

"No problem"

"Thank you." he said as he went back to doing work in his computer. I walked in my office and started to file the paperwork. I was done with the paperwork in 20 mins so I asked him if he needed anything else he said no and said I could leave. This was going to be and easy job.