Life Change

1 year later

Stori P.O.V

A lot has changed in the last year. The twins are 1 about to turn two in three days. They are getting so big I can't believe I had them almost two year ago. As for me I've been good me and Jay are engaged.

*Flashback*

Tonight Jay said he wanted to take me out for a special night. I'm happy because we have been really good together I think he wants to propose to me but maybe it's just dinner. I like him a lot we have a lot in common. I am wearing a white cocktail dress with silver crystals at the top and a split in the chest and some white heels and some silver jewelry.

"Hey babe you look beautiful."

"You look nice to so where are we going?"

"That's a surprise but let's get going."

"Ok Raini is watching the kids right."

"Yeah let's go." He said as we walked out the door we got into a limo and we drove for about 30mins then we came to a stop. I looked out the window and I saw a restaurant that was empty we went in and we were greeted by a lady that sat us at a table that was overlooking the ocean and it was sunset it was so pretty.

" This is so pretty babe "

"It's for you, I love you so much and I wanted to show you. You work so hard with the girls and you still go to work and do your school work I want you to know hoe much I love you and I want you to know that I would do anything for you and the girls. You are so good with Kayla ( jay's little sister), and she loves you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." by this time I was crying then Jay got up and got on one knee.

" Stori Qua-dayza Scott will you marry me?" I was crying my eyes out.

"Yes yes yes a thousand times yes." I said as I jumped on him and kissed him I am so happy. After we ate we we got back in the limo and it took us to a hotel.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"You'll see" he said as we got out the limo and walked to the elevator.

"Don't we need a key" I asked as Jay held up a room key.

"Never mind" I said as we got off the elevator and we went into one of the rooms and we went straight to the bed we were kissing then it started to get heated and one thing lead to another and let's just say he tapped that ass.

*Flashback over*

And let's just say it's eight months later and my stomach look like a giant meatball. Yup I got pregnant and the most part is its twins again and its girls I don't know what we are going to name them but I do know that I am about to pop any day now.

"Hey babe how you feel." Jay said as he walked in the room.

"I'm fine put I need to talk to you."

"Sure what's up?"

"What are we going to name the twins?"

"Um, what about Kierra and Sierra?"

"Ok sounds good to me and we need to pack my bag for the hospital because I could have these babies any day now so let's pack."

"We don't need to I packed for you last week."

"Where is the bag?"

"In the car in case you go into labor when we are on the road."

"I love you."

"I love you to babe."

"Daddy" the girls said as they ran in the room almost tripping over each other."