Done

Jay P.O.V

When Stori gave me back her wedding ring I looked in her eyes. All I saw was hurt ,pain ,anger ,and hate all rolled into one. I could tell by that look she was really done. Looked at the ring and wondered why did I have to mess up my marriage. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have to fix this I cant lose my marriage. I was going to have a special dinner and ask her to remarry me and I will tell her why I did it even though I don't know why but I will figure it out and I have to go to the doctors with this girl named Sasha.

Sasha P.O.V

Hey I'm Sasha. I used to be friends with Stori but then when I found out she was pregnant we were still friends but after a while our group of friends wanted to do stuff and she couldn't keep up so we lost touch. I was mad at Stori because she got pregnant by the boy that I liked. She knew that I liked him so when I found out she was pregnant I knew I had to get her back. About five months ago I saw Jay walking to his car so I went up to him and asked him if he could take a box up to my apartment for me.When he took it up we were on the couch and we were flirting and one kiss lead to another and we was I the bed. I heard from Stori mom that they got married so knew this was a good time for him to cheat. I don't like Stori sister Raini because she has a smart mouth so her boyfriend cheated on her with me. Today I am going with Jay to find out what the gender is. I cant wait and I think I need to give up this getting back and crap because one I am to old for that, two I don't want my child to know its mom as the person who makes men cheat, and three nobody got time for that know more. I don't want to bring a chile into this world and my life all types of messed up. I don't even like Jay no more I just wanted to get back at Stori now I'm gonna have a baby by a nigga that I don't know about."

Two weeks later

Chris P.O.V

Hey y'all, Stori gave me a P.O.V, finally. So I'm Stori co-worker. When I first met Stori two years ago I liked her but when I asked her out she said she was engaged. We got to know each other and now we are best friends. As I got to know Stori my feelings for her got stronger. I know she just got of a relationship but she is making it real hard not to throw her on the couch and have sex when she walking around the house with booty shorts and a tank top. I am going to get with her just wait.

Raini P.O.V

When Stori told me what Jay did I wanted to slap the shit out of him I'm going to his house today to talk to him. I drove to Jay house in 20 minutes. when I got out I saw a car in the driveway that I didn't recognize. I have a key so I used the key and walked in the door. When I walked in the house I saw Jay sitting on the couch talking to Sasha ,I hate that bitch. I can't stand her she is a thirsty thot. That's why every time I see her I give her some to drink. I walked in the kitchen and got a cup and got some lemonade out the fridge. I would have got some kool-aid but when you drink that you be thirsty like 5 minutes later, but with lemonade you don't get thirsty quick because that shit is refreshing. After I got her lemonade I went in there and gave it to her.

"I am so confused I thought y'all don't like each other."

"We don't." we said at the same time. Then this bitch gonna give me the ' bitch get the fuck out my face' look.

"You are so lucky you are pregnant."

"Like you would do something if I wasn't."

"Get this bitch cause about two seconds away from losing her baby."

"Really Raini, can you just calm down?" Jay said looking at me.

"Fine but get this bi- girl away from me."

"Sasha can you go upstairs and finish decorating the baby room."

"Fine" Sasha said as she struggled to get off the couch and walk upstairs.

"So what fuck is wrong with you Jay?" I said as I slapped him in the back I his head with the phone book.

"Why hell you hit me with the phone book?" Jay said rubbing the back of his head.

"Because I need to knock some damm sense in your ass why would you cheat on my sister?"

"I don't know I guess I was used to fucking and ducking that I forgot I was married."

"Do you plan on trying to get back with Stori?"

"Yeah I was going to set up a nice dinner for us and tell her why I cheated on her and then I was going to ask her to remarry me." I started cracking up.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"If you think telling her what you did wrong and asking her to remarry you over dinner is going to get her back, don't even invite her. I went to go see Stori at her friend house and she is done with you if you want to get her back you need to work on being a father to your children because Stori is done. She has been hurt to many times and she doesn't believe in second chances. The way she thinks of it is if you really wanted to be with her you wouldn't cheat and if she gets back with you there's no guarantee that you won't do it again."

"Ok I'll just work on being a good father. do you know who she is staying with?"

"Yeah one of her friends from work."

"Who"

"Some guy named Chris."

"A man, oh hell naw I know this girl don't know man around my kids."

"If you don't sit your hype ass down they met him before the even slept over there before so you can calm down because you are late."

"What are you talking about? The kids only go to my mom house or to your mom house."

"My mom and Stori haven't talked since Stori met you."

"So she has been lying."

"No she been eating chicken." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up"

"Bye Jay"

"Bye Raini"