The Results

2 weeks later

Jay P.O.V

Stori just texted me.

Text convo:
Stori: hey the results came back you can come over
Me: ok I'm on my way.
End of convo

Stori won't let me hold the girls yet but she will let me see them. She said she doesn't want them to get attached to me and I hen I'm not the dad and I respect her decision.
I grabbed my phone and my keys and I walked to my car and pulled out the driveway.

Stori P.O.V

I waited for Jay to come over I was doing my school work when the door bell I got up and answered it

"Hey, come in."

"Thanks how have you been."

"Good, and you?"

"I've been good just nervous to see the results."

"Well here's the envelope do you want to open it or do you want me to?"

"Can you please?"

"Sure" I said as I opened the envelope and read it.

"It says that you are the father." I said with a smile

"Yes, can I see Star and Sky?"

"Yeah let me go get them." I said as I walked in the nursery to get the girls. I walked out the room and handed him the girls.

"Can you hold them while I do my work."

"Sure"

"You go to school online."

"Yeah I was going to go to college but I found out I was pregnant so I chose to go to college online. It works with my schedule."

"Do you get any help with the girls or do you do it all on your own?"

"My sister comes over every day
to see them but other than that no."

"I'm so sorry for getting you pregnant and then not taking care of them. If you need anything tell me and I will get it."

"I thank you so much but you don't have to get anything I can do it."

"I have to do it you have been pregnant for 9 months and taking care of them for 8 months by yourself it's my turn to get stuff for them." He said as the door bell rung I knew it was my sister.

"That's my sister, can you feed them?"

"Sure" he said as I have him the bottles. I went to the door.

"Hey Stori how have you been I'm sorry I haven't been over in two weeks I was on vacation."

"I've been good, it's ok ,a lot has happened."

"What you mean?"

"Well look on the couch." I said as I moved out the way so she could come in, she looked in the living room and saw Jay sitting on the couch feeding the girls she said waved to him and he waved back

"Do you mind if we go talk upstairs for a minute?" Raini asked

"Nah go ahead." He said as we went upstairs.

Who the fuck is that?"

"That's Jayson, Jay for short."

"Ok but who is he to you ,how did y'all meet, and why is he holding your kids?"

"He is the father of Star and Sky, he basically stalked me to find me, that's why he is holding the girls and we took a DNA test we just read the results about 20 minutes ago he is the father."

"When was you going to tell me?"

"Well I have been busy, you know that a lot of people have winter weddings, that means a lot of dresses that have to but checked and stuff like that, and why are you so mad at me I didn't do nothing but try make sure my kids have a good life."

"I'm sorry I have been a little stressed out lately."

"What's wrong, and don't lie because I know when something wrong with you?"

"I got fired yesterday and my dumb ass boyfriend cheated on me with Sasha and mommy said she about to kick me out because I'm 17 and I don't plan on going to college."

"Well you can live here with me in the first guest bedroom, but don't think that because I'm your sister and you live here means you don't have to get a job and you are going to college."

"I will look for a job tomorrow but what you mean I have to go to college?"

"You don't have to live on campus you could just come home after class or you will go to college online like me or you can live the street."

"Ok I will go online."

"Ok and you have to be in the house by nine because of you go out the girls gonna start crying and don't have sex in my dam house, if you do your ass will be out."

"Ok "

"Now can you watch the girls while I talk to Jay?"

"Sure" she said ,as we went downstairs I saw Jay playing with the girls. Then he gave them a kiss I was so happy I found their dad, and he fine as hell.