Changes

Stori P.O.V

Hey y'all it's been a while since we talked. So today is my birthday. I'm so happy. It's is so hard having four kids. Today Jay wants to have a family dinner tonight. Things have been have been hard between me and Jay. I am getting ready for the dinner I decided that's all of the girls would match. We wore a cayan sweater with some black and white tights and black uggs and a black infinity scarf. Once everyone was ready we went to 'Red Lobster' (that's my favorite restaurant).

Jay P.O.V

"Table for 5 and two booster seats please."

"Sure right this way." The waitress said as she sat us at a table. I pulled her to the side.

"It's everyone's birthday except mine, I don't know how but it's a weird coincidence that everyone was born on the same day."

"Ok" the waitress said as she walked away.

"So how are you guys enjoying your birthday."

"Good" they said in unison. We all laughed. I like having family dinner we should do it more often. Dinner was great after we ate the staff song 'Happy Birthday' to them we ate dessert then we left. I was happy they had a great birthday but I was nervous as fuck to find out how Stori gonna react when I tell her I got someone pregnant. I know in my last P.O.V I said I cheated, but two days ago the girl I cheated with told me she was 5 months pregnat. I need to tell Stori. Wish me luck.

THE NEXT DAY

Stori P.O.V

Dinner last night was great. I need to talk to Jay because for the last two days he has been acting like something is on his mind.

"Hey babe, are you ok, you seem like you have something on your mind for the last two days."

"Actually I do have to tell you something but I'm scared to tell you because you are going to get mad and leave me."

"What did you do." I said as I started getting mad.

"I cheated on you and got someone pregnant." he said. Hearing that felt like I was being stabbed in the heart. I replayed that sentence in my head over and over again. I was just standing there frozen.

"Baby you ok." Jay said trying to give me a hug.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said as I grabbed two big suit cases and the baby bags. I put all the bags I had in the car and I went back in the house to get the kids but Jay stopped me.

"Get the fuck off of me Jay now."

"No, why do you already have bags packed and ready to go."

"Because I'm always prepared for the worst, you can see the girls every weekend. Don't call me other than something about my kids. Have a good life and congratulations on the baby." I said as I went in the house and put the girls in the car.

"Oh and I almost forgot, here's your ring and I'll be sending you divorce papers in the mail." I said as I got in the car trying to hold back my tears. I was so mad but I'm used to this being cheated on and being walked on and if you don't want to be with me and you want to fuck other people and get them pregnant then go ahead but I'm not about to sit at home and act like everything peaches and cream when it's not. I decided to go to my old house. One of my co-workers lives there, his name is Chris. Me and Chris have gotten really close and he is my best friend. He doesn't over step his boundaries because he knows I'm married. I have gotten to k ow Chris and I love him as a friend.Chris lives there now so I know I can get in. I decided to call him first cause I ain't trying to pop up and he butt ass naked having sex with some girl.

"Hello"

"Hey Chris can me and the girls stay with you for like a month until I get a house?"

"Yeah sure but what happened why aren't you staying at home."

"I'll tell you when I get to the house."

"Ok bye love you."

"Love you too bye" I said as I hung up the phone and drove to Chris house. It's only twenty minutes away from Jay's house. Once I got to Chris house I took the girls to the room he had for them when the spend the night.While I took the bags out the car and put them in the room for me.

"So what happened."

"Ok so for the last two days Jay has been acting like he has something on his mind so I asked him if there was something wrong or something he needed to tell me and he said he cheated on me and got another girl pregnant so I got my stuff and gave him back the ring and said I will be sending him divorce papers in the mail then I left."

"Wow, so is he going to get to se the kids?"

"Yeah I told him he could have them every weekend."

"Wow I can't wait to see how this turns out." Chris said as he was about to leave the room.

"Can you watch the girls so I can take a nap?"

"Sure"

"Thanks I love you."

"I love you too." Chris said as he walked out the room. I was about to fall asleep but then my phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Hey babe where are you can y'all come home please."

"I don't have a house I am staying with a friend for now."

"What friend!?!"

"A friend of mine, don't call me no more."

"Baby please can you just come back ho-" I hung up on him before he could finish. I'm done with Jay I don't do second chances and let start over. This ain't baseball, it's not three strikes your out. Its the game of Stori and in this game it's one strike your out. I set a timer on my phone for a hour. Then as soon as my head hit the pillow I was sleep.