The Date

2 days later

Stori P.O.V

I woke up all happy for tonight. I did my usual morning routine and I left the house. Worked seemed so long today. But I got it done I picked Star and Sky from daycare. The people at their daycare say they are so cute. I make my way to the house to get ready for my date. I walk in the house and I see Raini on the couch with two boys and a girl

"Hey Stori"

"Hi, don't forget you have to babysit."

"Ok" She said as I went upstairs to give the girls a bath. After I gave them a bath I put them to sleep and I get in the shower. I put on a emoji crop to some brown-goldish pants and my gold and white Jordans. I left my hair straightened. I went downstairs as Raini was at the door kissing one of the boys. I went in the kitchen and picked up a pot and dropped it on the floor on purpose.

"You ok?" Raini asked

"Yeah I accidentally dropped the pan." I said smiling as I heard the door close and Raini walked in the kitchen.

"You did that on purpose."

"Did what?"

"You dropped the damm pan on the floor."

"I know, but anyway how do I look?" I asked her as I did a 360 spin

"You look like you want him to hit that ass again."

"Shut the hell up, Nobody can come over, don't even let mommy in." I told Raini as I was making bottles for the girls.

"Have fun tonight, you deserve it." Raini said as the doorbell rang. I went to the door and saw Jay standing there looking fine as hell. Jay reminded me of a Hershey bar, and I want to rip that wrapper off. Sike but he is really sexy.

"You look amazing." he said to me as I blushed

"Me? Look at you." I said as I gave him a hug. We looked at each other and then we kissed. Every time I kiss him I feel like it's the 4th of July. I feel all the fireworks, sparklers ,etc.

"Wahhhhh"
"Wahhhhh" We got interrupted by the twins crying.
"Let's go get them." Me and Jay said at the same time. We laughed and went upstairs. I picked up Star and he picked up Sky. When he picked up Sky she stopped crying instantly, I pick up Star and she got louder. I rocked her and everything. I did everything I knew.

"Let me see her." Jay said as I placed Star in his arms, she stopped crying instantly.

"They like you more than me that's not fair."

"They still like you bae." Jay said as he gave me a kiss. I was so happy when he called me bae. This means that we are dating.

"So are y'all going out or what?" Raini asked as she stood in the doorway.

"Do you want to ,we don't have to." I asked Jay.

"Nah, we going to stay here." Jay said

"Ok, well I'm going out I'll be back in a hour."

"Love you have fun."

"Bye" Raini said as she walked out the house.

"Let's go downstairs." I said as I carried the babies down the steps and carried their rockers.

"Can you feed Star while I do this work?"

"Sure, but what about Sky?"

"I can feed her ,I just needed you to feed one of them."

"I'll feed both and you do your work."

"Are you sure I don't mind I can do it." I said as he grabbed Sky and the bottle out my hand.

"Do your work."

"You act just like my dad." I said as I did my work I got it done and turned it in. It didn't take long because I only needed to do my test. So it only took me 10 minutes to do it. When I looked over I saw Jay tickling the girls.

"You are really good with them."

"Well after my dad died my mom started doing drugs. She left one day and never came back. She left a year after she had my little sister, so I had to raise my little sister on my own at, 13."

"Wow, that explains a lot."

"Yeah"

"Does she live with you?"

"Yeah, I'll bring her one time so you can meet her."

"That sounds nice, what do you want to do?"

"Let's watch a movie."

"What you want to watch"

"Can we a scary movie?"

"Sure, which one."

"How about Ouiji?"

"Ok" I said as I put it in. I was acting like I liked scary movies but I was really scared as shit. I was shaking putting the movie on.

"Are you sure you want to watch this, you look scared just putting it on."

"I'm fine" I said as I sat next to him. The girls were upstairs sleep. We were about twenty minutes into the movie I already screamed four times. This going to be a long movie. We at the part where the girl came out of nowhere hanging from the lights while she was possessed. That scared the shit out of me. I screamed so loud I woke the girls up, and they room is upstairs all the way down the hall.

"We are not watching a scary movie again, why didn't you just tell me you didn't like scary movies?"

"I knew you wanted to watch it and I didn't want to ruin that so I watched it." I said as I picked up Star and he picked up Sky.

"I saw that movie already you wouldn't have ruined it for me, next time just tell me." he said as he kissed me.

"Ok" I said as I heard the front door open.

"That must be Raini."

"Are you hungry I can make you something to eat?"

"Sure, that will be nice, I haven't ate dinner in a week."

"Why not?"

"I haven't had time to make any."

"Now that I'm in your life you will be said as we walked downstairs with the girls.

The rest of the night was fun. Jay made cheese steaks and french fries. It was good as shit. We just talked and got to know each other. He left around 8:45. I got I the shower and went to bed happy. As I was getting in the bed I realized that my mom stop.