Spending time together

Stori P.O.V

Today I'm planning on just hanging out in the house with Chris. We are together but then again we aren't. It's complicated. We do couple things but like we don't admit we are together. Maybe I will bring it up later. Right now I'm just sitting here watching tv. I am so bored. I would usually be with the girls play dress up or something but they gone. I just realized I have no friends. I need a life. But until I get one I'm gonna do my school work. I did my math which took forever ever then I took my test for my culinary arts class. I have two majors one is culinary arts and the other is nursing. I want to open my own restaurant one day but I also want to be a doctor. After I took my test I sent it to my teacher. After that I was done I decided  to call Sasha. We are good friends now we go out with the kids but not that much one on one.

Phone conversation
Sasha=sh
Stori=s

Sh:hello

S:hey Sasha what you doing

Sh: nothing lets go to the mall or something.

S: I was just thinking the same thing I'm so bored without the kids here.

Sh: me too usually Cory takes up all me time.

S: I'll meet you at the mall in a hour.

Sh: alright bye

S: bye

End of conversation

After I got off the phone with Sasha I took a 20 minute shower then I put on some grey jeans and a blue superman shirt and blue and white shoes (outfit in media). Then I straightened my hair which took forever then I put it in a bun then I left. When I got to the mall I saw Sasha getting out her car.

"Hey girl you look cute." I said. She had on a pink shirt with Nicki Minajon it and some white jeans and some pink and white Jordan's and a pink bandana ( outfit in media) with her hair in a bun.

"Thanks so do you." She said as we walked in to the mall and we went into almost every store. We walked in to forever 21.

"Sasha let me tell you who Jay is dating."

"Who" she said hold up a light blue crop top.

"He dating Jasmine." I looked up at her she seas just standing there frozen.

"What the hell is wrong with you I thought y'all was friends." I said looking at her.

"We not friends no more because she started being rude and calling you a thot because of what happened and then that's when I was like she was drunk so it wasn't her fault and then Jasmine told me I need to shut the fuck up because that was supposed to be my man and I'm a dumb bitch for defending you. Then I was about to fuck her up but her being a punk bitch she ran before I could get to her."

"Wait till I see her she was in my house acting like a fake bitch." We left the mall and grabbed some pizza and hot wings on the way to my house. We just sat in the house and watched movies and ate. For about 3 hours.

"I'm gonna get going I have work tomorrow." Sasha said as she got she stuff.

"Alright see you Sunday."

"I totally forgot to pack my stuff." She said.

"You need to hurry up and get home that's a lot of packing you need to do." I said as I walked her to the door.

"I know girl I'm gonna call you tomorrow."

"Ok drive safe and call or text me when you get home." I said

"Ok bye." She said as she got in her car and drove away. I looked over and Chris was pulling up he got out the car and came in the house.

"Hey babe how was your day." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"It was good I went to the mall with Sasha and we hung out here for a few hours then she left. How was your day?"

"It was boring." He said as he started kissing my neck making me moan.

"Babe stop" I said as I walked upstairs. Then he pulled me by my waist so I was closer to him I turned around and looked in to his eyes. He leaned down and kissed my lips we started having a make out session. Then my phone started ringing.

Phone convo

S:hello

R:Stori come to the hospital now and hurry up.

End of convo

Raini just told me to come to the hospital then hung up I grabbed my phone and keys and went to my car. I forgot Chris was even here until I was halfway to my car and he called my name.

"Stori where you going?"

"Have to get to the hospital I'll call you later I love you." I said as I got in the car and pulled off. I ran like four red lights and eight stop signs. I got to the hospital in like 10 minutes and the hospital is thirty minutes from my house with read lights and stop signs. When I got in the hospital I saw Raini sitting there with her leg shaking.

"Raini what happened?" I said as she looked up at me.

"I was on my way home and I wanted to stop by mom house to see how she was doing so I pull up to the house and I went in I didn't see her in the living room so I walked in the kitchen and there she was laying on the floor with blood coming out her stomach and a knife in her hand covered in blood then I called the police. How the hell you get here so quick you live like thirty minutes away?" She asked as I giggled

"You told me to come quick so I had to break a few laws." I said as she laughed. We were talking and laughing trying to take our minds off the fact that our mom is possibly dying. We were talking about why we used to get in trouble but then my phone started ringing.

Phone convo

S: hello

C : hey I just wanted to make sure everything ok last time I talked to you you were going to hospital.

S : sorry I was rushing but I'm at the hospital because my mom tried to commit suicide so I'm waiting with my sister to see if she okay.

C : ok I'm on my way.

S : it's ok you don't have to you just got off of work I know your tired.

C: I'm coming bye

End of convo

With that he hung up.

"Who was that?" Raini said looking at me.

"Oh, I never told you but I have a boyfriend it's that boy that moved into my old house."

"Oh I never got to meet him."

"Well he on his way so you can meet him in a few minutes."

"Oh ok"