Blessings

7 Months Later

Stori P.O.V

Its been a while but I'm 6 months pregnant and my wedding is tomorrow. I'm so happy and I can't wait to marry the love of my life. He has been so great with the kids. Of course Jay is jealous but he acts like he's not. I'm sitting in my hotel room with the girls my mom sister and all of Chris's sister we are just watching movies and eating. They wanted to give me a crazy bridal shower but I just wanted it like sleepover with all the girls. I was on my phone playing subway surfers even though that game extra old it's still fun.

"Stori" my soon to be sister in law, Kyrah , called.

"Yes" I said looking up from my phone.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" She asked

"Just a little " I said honestly

" Can we play a game because I'm bored?" Keryn asked. That's Chris's other sisters.

"Y'all can play twister while I spin the thing." I said pulling the game out my bag

"Ok" they all said then the set up the game.

"Ok so left hand on green." I said after I plucked the spin wheel. I started laughing because Star and Sky both tried to put there hand on the green circle and the bumped heads.

"Oww, that hurted big head." Star said to Sky.

"I'm sorry I have to much education." Sky said back to her being smart.

I plucked the wheel again.

"Left foot on blue." They all did it.

"Right foot on red." They all did it but they looked so funny but I was so scared because of Christina (which is Chris's twin sister )fell she would land right on Sky.

"Christina if you crush my daughter I'm gonna beat you." I said seriously but they all laughed.

"Right hand on Yellow." I said then they all struggled to do it. I was laughing my ass off.

"Right foot on green." I said then the did it and fell I bust out laughing. The all got up and looked at me like I did sum wrong.

"Y'all were the ones who were bored." I said smirking. They just sat on the bed and ate more snacks and watched movies until everyone went to sleep.

~~~~

The Next Day

We are all the the church getting our hair and makeup done I'm almost done. I was sitting in the chair and the girls came out and they all looked so cute.

"Aww look at my baby's

"Aww look at my baby's." My mom said going to hug them.

The makeup artist had just finished my makeup and it was time for me to put on my dress that took months to find. No one knows what it looks like I wanted to surprise everyone when I walk down the aisle. I made everyone leave while I put my dress on and I looked at myself in the mirror then I saw the door open. It was Trey. I decided that I wanted him to walk me down the aisle since my dad passed and he isn't here to do it. Times like this make me miss my dad so much but I know that he is looking down on me and I hope I'm making him happy.

"Hey are you ready?" Trey said walking up to me. Then he saw to my face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked looking concerned and confused.

"I just miss my dad." I said wiping my tears before I messed up my makeup even though it's waterproof.

"It's ok, I know that he isn't here but I know he is looking down at you and I can tell he his proud because you are a great sister , mom, daughter, and soon to be wife." He said hugging me.

"You not supposed to make cry." I said playfully punching him then wiping my tears again. He chuckled.

"Now hurry up and put on ur game face because it's time to go." I just looked at him and smiled. We walked down the hallway and stood in front of the double doors and waited till I heard the music.

"Trey I love you and thank you for being there." I said looking at him.

"I love you too Stori and I will always be here for you." He said as he hugged me , as we pulled away the the music started and Trey opened the door and everyone stood up.

When the doors opened I was so surprised

When the doors opened I was so surprised. I decided that I would let my and my mother in law decorate the ceremony and the reception I walked down the aisle trying not to cry I saw Chris standing at the end looking fine as ever

 I decided that I would let my and my mother in law decorate the ceremony and the reception I walked down the aisle trying not to cry I saw Chris standing at the end looking fine as ever

"Who give the women to be with this man?" The pastor asked

"I do." Trey said then he gave me a hug and walked down the steps. (*skips to the part about the vows*)

"Stori you have been my best friend since the day I met you I can't imagine my life with anyone else but you. You make me laugh and smile every hour of every day and you and the girls have blessed my life in more way than one and i will always be by your side." Chris said lowkey tearing up. At this point I was bawling my eyes out.

"Chris words can't begin to describe how much I love you. You inspire me to do the things I could never do. You bring me so much joy and I am so thankful that you treat the girls like they are your own kids and I thank you for that and u can't wait to grow old with you either you make my worst days great and my great days better and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with." I said trying to keep it together.
(*skips to the end*)

After the ceremony we went into the reception room and I was amazed with all the centerpieces and light fixtures I couldn't believe my eyes. For the rest of the night we danced and enjoyed the company of the family we had and dance with me Chris and the kids we ended the the night with a slow dance and them me and Chris went back to the house to change and we grabbed our luggage and we were on our way to the airport for our honeymoon we are going to Hawaii.