Meeting her

Jay P.O.V

As I opened the door about to walk out I saw Jasmine about to knock. Jasmine is my girlfriend, we have been going out for about two months.

" Hey babe where you going?" She asked as I gave her a hug and a kiss.

"I'm going to pick up my kids, do you want to come?" I asked her as her face lit up.
"I would love to come she said as I locked the door. We got in the car and drove to Stori house. Stori doesn't live that far from me so it didn't take that long. When we got to Stori house me and Jasmine got out the car and I knocked on the door. When the door opened a man was standing there.

"Who the fuck are you!?!"

"I'm Chris who are you."

"I'm Jay the father of those kids."

"Ohh, you that nigga"

"Where is Stori."

"She upstairs"

"Where my kids."

"They in the living room waiting for me."

"Why they waiting for you?"

"We were watching a movie."

"Can you go get Stori?"

"Yea, hold on." He said as he went up the steps. Me and Jasmine walked in the house and saw the kids sitting on the couch.

"Hey did y'all miss me?" I said as they girls looked at me.

"Daddy" they said as the ran to me and gave me a hug. I miss being with them all the time but I'm getting used to it.

"Daddy who is that?" Sky asked pointing at Jasmine.

"Girls this is my girlfriend Ms. Jasmine."

"Hi Ms. Jasmine" Sierra said

"Hi, who is Kierra?"

"Me" Sierra said

"Stop trying to confuse her."

"What are you talking about?" Jasmine asked.

"That's not Kierra that's Sierra she was trying to confuse you."

" I'm sorry Ms. Jasmine."

"Aww, that's ok." Jasmine said as Stori and Chris came down the steps.

"Jasmine ?" Stori said as she looked at Jasmine.

"Wait y'all know each other?" I asked

"Yeah we used to be friends." Jasmine said

"What happened?"

"That's a another story for another time ."

"Ok, but Stori can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?"

"Yeah sure, Star can u go get Sierra and Kierra medicine."

"Okay mommy." Star said as she ran upstairs. Me and Stori walked in the kitchen

"First why do Sierra and Kierra have medicine and why is that nigga around my kids?"

"They need their medicine because if they don't take it their face starts to swell up and then their throat closes up and then the can't breath and he is around your kids because I said he can be."

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a new nigga."

"Because I don't need to and if you gonna come here to start problems them you can get the girls and leave Sierra and Kierra need to take their meds every 4 hours and right before bed and as soon as they wake up and can you bring them back by 1:30 on Sunday because we have things to do.

"Girl you can calm your hype ass down and they will be here by 5:30 I need to spend to time with my children."

"Can you have them here by 3:10 we have plans and I can't cancel."

"Ok Stori but you owe me something since I get to spend less time with them."

"What do you want to boy?"

"Give me kiss."

"Hell no, don't nobody want to kiss them chapped lips."

"Nigga please." I said as we walked out the kitchen laughing.

"Y'all ready?" I asked the girls as they all stood up.

"Yes" they said in unison

"Ok let's go." I said and me Jasmine and Stori walked out the house. The girls got in the car and Stori walked to the window.

"Y'all be good and listen to daddy and on Sunday we going to Soopy Zun and we going to Rad Labstar." When Stori said that I was looking at her like what the fuck u talking about.

"Stori what in the world are you talking about." I asked her.

"I'm talking to my daughters so mind your business." She said as she kissed the girls on their foreheads and went back in the house I got in the car and I was about to pull off then Stori told me she had to give me something. I got out the car and went to the door to get it.

"Jay I forgot to give you this." She said as she handed me a tube of chap stick.

"You play to damm much I said as I took the chap stick and went to get in the car.

"You took it though." She yell to me as I waved and pulled off. I'm