Just the begining pt.1

Y'all gonna be mad at me because this the last chapter.

Stori P.O.V

1 week later

Today is the day we leave Hawaii. I can't wait to get back to the house I miss the girls so much. I loved relaxing with my new husband but I miss the kids. I'm trying to pack my things right now but Chris won't let me. He said I need to relax because I'm pregnant and I don't need to be up and walking around. I hate him doing things for me, when people do things for me it makes me feel disable when I'm not.

"Stori put that stuff down and let me do it." Chris said aggravated.

"Babe I can do it I'm not disabled." I said getting aggravated as well.

"I know that your not disabled I just don't you up because you are pregnant." He said honestly.

"I want to do this on my own is that okay?" I asked

"Only if you let me do everything else for you." He said knowing I would say yes reluctantly. I stared at him waiting for him to cave but he didn't so I did

"Fine" I said with a sigh.

"I love you too." He said coming over to me giving me a kiss.

"What time does our flight leave?" I asked as I checked to make sure I had all my things."

"In about a hour and a half ." He said as he put our things back in our bags. I sat on the bed and went on Instagram. I was scrolling when I saw a picture of the girls with Raini and I saw another little girl in the picture but I didn't know her. I can't wait to get back so I can see my kids and I can't wait to have my baby.

After Chris packed our things we just talked until it was time for us to leave. We put all our things in the car we rented from the airport and we drove off.

~~~

We just landed and we are on our way back to the house and Raini said she will bring the girls back later since it's 4:30 in the morning. When we got back to our house I went upstairs and got in the bed I was so tired. I felt Chris get in and we cuddled up and lay there. I was trying to go to sleep but I couldn't I got up and got in the shower after I got out I put on a sweat suit from PINK and then I went downstairs to watch TV while Chris went to sleep. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream out the freezer then walked to the living room to catch up on Love and Hip Hop. I missed so many episodes. I grabbed a cover from the closet and wrapped up in it and just relaxed on the couch. After about two hours Chris came downstairs looking a little worried.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"I couldn't find you, why you not in bed?"

"I couldn't sleep so I waited till you went to sleep then I came down here and watched TV." He came and sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I just couldn't sleep so I came down here to watch TV and just relax."

"Well are you hungry." He asked standing up.

"A little" I said as I walked in the kitchen with Chris.

"What you want me to make?"

"I don't really want much, I'm probably just eat some pickles and finish my movie."

"Okay I'm gonna go get in the shower call me if you need me." He said as he walked up the steps. I was watching the movie and chilling but I fell asleep.
~~~

"Babe it's time to go get the kids." Chris said waking me up. I got up and went up the steps to brush me teeth and to fix my hair because it was looking a mess. I grabbed my phone off the charger and I went down the steps and got in the car and we drove to my mama house. When we got there everybody was in the living room just chilling and having quality time. When the girls saw me at walk in they ran over to me.

"Mommyyyyyy" they said as they hugged me.

"I missed y'all so much." I said as we ended the hug.

"Mommy did you know we have a cousin." Star said.

"No I didn't what's her name?"

"Jordyn she is in the bathroom." Sky said as they sat back in the floor playing with the dolls.

"Hey mama." I said as I went over to her and gave her a hug.

"How was the honeymoon?" She asked

"Relaxing" I said as I sat on the other couch.

" That's nice." She said as the little girl from the picture on Instagram came down the steps.

"Who is this?" I asked

"That is my daughter." Trey said

"I didn't know you had a daughter." I said a little shocked

"I know it was a complicated situation at the time."

"Oh, she is so cute." I said as I watched her sit on the floor and played on the floor with the girls. We stayed at my mom's house for a couple hours. I made dinner there and we sat the table and ate as a family. After dinner we got all the girls things and then we left when we got to the I got in the shower and gave all the girls a bath then we all went downstairs and watched Frozen and ate some popcorn. While we were watch the movie I got this feeling like something was about to happen. Something just didn't feel right I don't know what it was but I hope it was wrong. I guess Chris could see that I was worried about something.

"Are you ok babe?" He asked looking me.

"I think so."

"Just relax." He said as we went back to watching. I kept looking around because it felt like someone was watching me. But I just let it go.

"Mommy I have to go to the bathroom." Sierra said

"Me too" Kierra said I got up and walked the girls upstairs. We got to the bathroom and Kierra went first and then Sierra then they both went back in to wash their hands. As they were washing their hand I heard glass break then I heard a ear splitting scream and then Sky came running up stairs crying hysterically.

"What happened!?!" I asked scared.

"Chris and Star are bleeding badly." She said breathing heavy.

"Calm down its ok baby girl." I said as I took them in my room and turned on the TV.

"Y'all stay here until I come back if you need me just scream, okay." I said quickly trying to get out the room.

"Okay mommy." Sky said calmly. I ran out the room as I called 911.

"911 what is your emergency."

"My husband and my daughter have just been shot please hurry they are losing a lot of blood!!" I basically yelling into the phone.

"What is your address?"

"152 Green Ave." (made up)

"An ambulance is on it way."

I hung up the phone and called Jay and told him to come to my house fast and I called Raini to come watch the girls because she live about 3 blocks away. When that ambulances got here they put both of them on a stretcher and they put Star in one and Chris in the other I got in with Chris and Jay got in with Star. I just started praying. I just need God to get us through this. We pulled up to the hospital they took them out and rolled both of them in the building. I tried to go back but they wouldn't let me Jay had to hold me back but I wouldn't give up. The room started getting dizzy then i started slipping in and out of consciousness. I remember them putting me on a stretcher then everything went black.

That's the end.
I will try to have the sequel up by next week. If you have some ideas for a cover just inbox me. I had som much fun writing this book can't wait for part two. And I know most of y'all are probably mad at me for ending it like that but read the sequel to find out what happens. Happy Mothers Day.
Goodnight💤🤗

~Danye💖👅

The one night standजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें