Getting to know each other

Jay P.O.V

When I saw Stori's sister come in the house I was like dang they look just alike, they must be twins. Her sister waved at me and I went back to playing with my baby girls. I'm so happy I found Stori because one I need to make sure I'm in my children's life and two Stori is fine as hell. While Stori and her sister went to go talk upstairs. I was getting to know my daughters. They are so cute, they are a mixture of me and Stori. I was tickling the girls and they kept smiling it was so funny, then I heard
Them come back downstairs I just continued playing. Then Stori sister walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Raini Stori's sister."

"Nice to meet you I'm Jayson but you can call me Jay for short I'm the father of these two silly girls." I said tickling Star and Sky.

"Um, Jay can I talk to you for a minute?" Stori asked.

"Yeah sure" I said as Raini took the babies and walked upstairs.

"So, what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to talk to you about you seeing the girls. They can't come over your house because I just met you so I don't fully trust you with my kids, but you can come over here anytime you want to see them just call or text me before you come.

"Ok, that sounds good to me, now can I ask you a question?"

"You just did dumb ass."

Don't be a smart ass, you know what I mean."

"Sike, I'm just playing, what's up?"

"I was wondering can I take you out on a date?"

"Sure I would love to get out the house to go somewhere else but work."

"Ok, how about Wednesday at 7:30?"

"Sure"

"I'm going to get my ass out here, I have work tomorrow."

"Let me take my ass to sleep to." I said as I walked Jay to the door

"I'm really glad I found you."

"I'm glad you found me too." I said as Jay looked at me them he kissed me. I was shocked at first them I kissed back. It felt so good to kiss someone. The last time I kissed someone was the night I got pregnant. Damm I just realized I don't have no type of life. I felt Jay pull back and so did I.

"That felt good, the last time I did that was the night I got you pregnant."

"Same" I said as we just stood there in awkward silence.

"Well, I'm going to call you tomorrow, bye"

"Bye" I said as Jay walked down the walkway. I turn around and see Raini just sitting on the step.

"Look at my sister getting it in."

"Girl, take your ass to bed."

"Shut the fuck up." Ske said as I waked over there and slapped her in the back of her head.

"Who the fuck is you talking to."

"Nobody"

"Goodnight"

"Night" She said to me as I waked in my room and got in the shower got dressed and went to bed. I was so tried and I couldn't wait for my date in two days.