Family

Stori P.O.V

So me and Raini are sitting waiting for the doctor. To tell us how our mom is doing. It's been 9 hours and they ain't tell us nun yet what they waiting for. Chris is still here and he keep falling asleep. I told him to go home a hour and a half ago but he said no. Raini fell asleep. I'm wide awake. I'm so bored my phone died I left my charger at home and I'm not leaving so I'm just sitting here. I was sitting for like 5 minutes until I had a bright idea. Use Raini charger. I went in her purse and I looked for her charger. I saw a paper and I picked it up and read it. I'm thinking we sisters and she tell me everything so it's nothing important. So I'm reading the paper and it says that Raini got and abortion and she was having twins and she was four months pregnant. How could she not tell me I thought we were sisters. And she killed to babies for what. And she waited four months. I put the paper back in her purse and found here charger. I plugged my phone up and just sat there.

"Babe why you crying?" Chris said as he woke up. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"It's nothing, I'm fine don't worry about it."

"Tell me"

"I'm fine damm mind your business!" I yelled at Chris then I got up and went outside. I didn't mean to snap on him like that but if I say I'm fine don't ask me to tell you because obviously I don't want to tell you. I walked to the park next to the hospital. I just sat on the swing and cried. I really thought me and my sister was close and we told each other everything and if not everything at least stuff like this. I don't think I can ever be as close to her as I was. I just sat and swung on the swing for about a 10 minutes then Chris came running out the hospital. He saw me and walked over to me.

"Stori I'm sorry for trying to push you to tell me. It was none of my business."

"No it's my fault I was mad and I just took my anger out on you I shouldn't have snapped like that." I said as I got up. He put his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Chris."

"I love you too Stori." He said and then I kissed him. The kiss started getting more heated.

"That is a place for kids to play take y'all business some where else." A nurse yelled at us while putting away her cigarettes and going back in the hospital. We just looked at each other and laughed. We went back in the hospital as soon as the doctor called for the family of Stacy Scott. Finally.

"That's us" I said as Chris woke Raini up.

"I'm so sorry for the wait. Stacy is very lucky the cut just missed her heart she lost a lot of blood but her and the baby are fine." He said as I looked at him as if has eight heads

"How far along is she."

"She is I think six and a half months with a baby boy. She is in room 208."The doctor said as she walked away. So first my sister gets an abortion at four months and didn't tell nobody that she was even pregnant but now my mom was 6 1/2 months pregnant and didn't tell me. I thought you was supposed to tell family everything. But I guess not. I went to my moms room and saw here sitting there watching tv.

"Hey mom how you doing."

"Hey Stori I'm fine how are you and the girls?"

"We've been good I have to pick them up tomorrow so we can leave."

"Oh where they at and where y'all going?"

"They at they dad house and it's a secret where we are going."

"You taking all four girls by yourself?"

"No I'm going with my boyfriend and Sasha and Cory going."

"Boyfriend, when did you get a boyfriend?"

"I been had a boyfriend he here but I left him and Raini downstairs." Just as I said that him and Raini walk through the door.

"Mom this is Chris, Chris this is my mom."

"Nice to meet you but I have to go to work. I'll call you later Stori bye." He said as gave me a kiss and left the room.

"Here Stori you left this downstairs." Raini said as she handed me my phone and put here charger in her purse.

"Thank you. And I glad Chris left."

"Why"

"Because we need to talk."

"About what?" My mom and Raini said at the same time

"Well feel some type of way that you didn't tell me you were pregnant." I said to my mom.

"Stori I tried to call and tell you but you never answer. I told your sister to tell you but then I said never mind because I wanted to tell you."

"Oh so both of y'all know and didn't tell me." I said crying I was real hurt that everyone knows but me.

"Stori I wanted to tell you but she said I couldn't." Raini said.

"Do t sit there and act all innocent. I read the paper in your purse that said you got and abortion."

"I told you you should have told her." My mom said.

"Oh so y'all just keeping secrets form me and think it's ok. I thought we was family. I thought you was my mom that hurt. And you are my twin sister we used to tell each other everything now I don't even know who you are. I don't know who any of y'all are no more." I said as I cried and walked out the hospital I really thought we was family. I just want my kids.