Chapter 21

The Beatles took Kristen to their table and the lady behind the hibachi greeted them.

"Drinks for any of you?" she said.

"Red wine for the four of us" said George.

"And milk for the kid. It's very important" said Paul.

Sam watched them order and sighed in relief.

"Sounds like they're doing okay" said Dick.

"Yeah..." Sam whispered.

"Jill, what are you getting? We really should know; we're in a Japanese place" said Andy. 

"Yeah. And need I remind you, you're pregnant" said Sam.

Jill laughed. "I'm just have the lady grill some chicken on our table."

"Good. Now that we've gotten that out of the way... if Idina wasn't driving, why should Chad be mad at Calvin?" said Sam.

"Because she's a baby and Calvin doesn't know what happened" said Dick.

"Fair point. But Calvin has the sharpest eye ever. If someone broke into his car, he'd know it" said Sam.

"Yeah... I'm starting to move towards his side. There must be something screwy" said Andy. 

"What I don't understand, though, is... if Idina didn't drive, why was she in the driver seat?" said Jill.

"Whoever did it must have framed her. It's been known to happen" said Dick.

"It's true. Likes when my old school enemy kidnapped the Boy Wonder's daughter and framed the Wiggles" said Sam.

"Oh, him! He also framed two little old ghosts for locking us in a hotel" said Andy. 

"Should I be worried?" said Jill.

"About my enemy? Not now, anyway" said Sam.

"Yeah. All we need to worry about now is making sure Meg comes back from the hospital with a healthy husband and unharmed babies" said Dick.

Sam looked at the lads' table and noticed they'd gotten the marker off of Kristen's face.

"There we are, luv. Clean as a whistle" said Ringo.

"Now there's something to show your poor sick daddy" Paul cooed. 

"Sounds like it couldn't be going better" said Andy.

"Maybe Chad can trust at least one of us" said Sam.