Chapter one

Music was blasting in her small house. She was having a good time,all by herself,isolated from people. Being isolated from people meant being isolated from curses. She hated them. Hated every single one of them.

She was moving her hips with the beat of music while making noodles. Her morning started off good. She haven't felt this way for a while now. Her friend was visiting that day so she wanted to make them some breakfast. It was early in the morning and sun have just risen.

Suddenly,a keen pain in her head. Like someone was there. Or something. It can't be a curse,she has a barrier all around her house. And there is no people who can make a curse. When she put her chopsticks on the table she heard knocking on the door. Sara. Maybe she felt pain because of the scar on the back of her head. She didn't take her medication.

" Sara! Didn't I tell you to bring the key with you. I might burn the house down if I leave this. You know how clumsy I am." She yelled as she approached the door and unlocked it. When she opened,looking down knowing Sara is a little bit shorter than her,only thing she could see were someone's legs. Her eyes moved from his legs to his head,scanning every part of him. Tall,white haired man stood there,leaning on her doorstep. Her eyes widened when he smiled.

"Satoru. Long time no see." She finally said. "Do you need anything?" Scared to ask,but she did it anyways. Just as he was about to reply she continued, "No? Okay. Bye bye." Door slammed into his face. That was weird,she thought. Why would he come all the way from Tokyo to Osaka to say nothing? Well he was about to say something but she just closed the door. Walking slowly,trapped in her thoughts,she noticed someone sitting on the sofa. Her heart almost stopped beating.

" How did you do that.." She asked,kinda scared. " Didn't you know this is illegal? You can't just barge into someone's home like you own the place!" She screamed at the man who was sitting on the sofa like a boss.
" Damn woman. Do you ever stop talking?" He said,still smiling at her.

" Sorry." She sat next to him. They looked at each other with bright smiles on their faces. "What brings you here?" She was happy to see her friend of course,but also scared to ask that question again.

" We need your help."
She knew what this was about.
" No. I am sorry Satoru but... I can't." She said,and he noticed that she was trembling. He wasn't very good at comforting someone,but that didn't mean he didn't care. When she saw he wouldn't talk,she continued. " Do you want tea?" He nodded his head as a sign of "yes".

They started talking about how their life is,since they separated three years ago,for their own good. Satoru was like her older brother.

" You got a cute house. Nice location. It's so calm." He said when she gave him a red cup of tea,that he once bought her as a present. He smiled at it.

" It is nice. " At the moment,she was thinking of his words. What kind of help do they need? He knew that she left because of the incident. He knew how powerful she was,ans she knew she was scared of herself. "Satoru" her eyes moved from her cup to his eyes. Well,his bandage. " I heard about Sukuna's vessel. Is it true that you didn't kill him?"

" It's true. We didn't want to kill him until he ate all of the fingers. "
" Isn't he a problem?"
" He doesn't let Sukuna out. He's kinda strong. But we're worried about when he eats the last finger. And the last one is the only one left."
" So...what do you exactly need my help with?"
" Yui,you're strong,almost as me." She rolled her eyes. "Maybe we can kill Sukuna together,without hurting Itadori. "
" Why don't you call Nanami. He's a strong sorcerer." She was trying to get out of the situation. But she knew he couldn't call Nanami. Nanami was really strong,but not stronger than her.
" I can't. He is not strong enough to handle Sukuna."
" What if I hurt someone again? No,what if I kill someone? What if it's gonna be me who kills Itadori?" Her hands started shaking again.
" You have to believe in yourself."
She didn't even look at him.

" Well I didn't know you have a date Yui." A voice echoed from behind them.