Chapter four

Her scars started to hurt. Like thousands of needles pinched her body at the same. There was a lot of scars on her arms. And her legs were even worse. When she looked at the mirror, on her face one huge scar going from the edge of her mouth to her ear. She wanted to scream. Say something. Cry. But she couldn't do anything. She was shocked. And confused. Why show suddenly? Who did this to her? Milion questions in her mind. Was that the voice that did this?

I am sorry if it hurts. I had to clean them.

It seems like she's at the edge of crying.
"You're not going crazy."
"You're not. Just calm down." As She said the last word her lower lip started shaking. Not from the pain. But from confusion.
She covered her face and started crying in her bathroom.

Some time later, when the Sun was replaced with the Moon, she wanted to make her plan into actions. Everyone was asleep.
For some time while crying her bathroom, she realised that she didn't need Gojo for her plan to work. Her technique allows her to also, just like reversed curse technique, heal herself. It's close enough.
That night she went to her grave. It was close to Jujutsu Tech and it will probably wake up others but she didn't care.
Someone was following her. She could feel it.
It was dark. Very dark and she could feel someone behind her. What now? If it was Gojo he'd probably just drag her back into her dorm. Nanami? Probably would be giving a lesson.
Maybe it was nothing. Just some animal.

She looked at Yuki's grave. Rethinking her life choices. This movement will change her life forever.
If Yuki tries to hurt someone, Yui would step up and protect that person.
Is she really going to dig her grave? She has to.
With a little help of her powers, she dug the grave and there was her body. Laying cold.
She shook her head.
"What am I even doing? This is stupid."
She heard sobbing. Panicked, she started turning around. There was someone following her right?
No. It was the voice. She was sobbing. Was it Yuki? All of this time? Was that the reason her voice was so familiar but yet so unrecognisable? Because she forgot how it sounds like.

You have to wake up. Please.

"But I am awake." That was weird.
In silence, she made up her mind. She's going to cover her body with dirt again and not speak of this. Gojo will kill her.

"Oi Yui! Wake up! There are some curses we need to fight." Nobara screamed in front of her dorm. She was already awake. Couldn't sleep.
That was enough thinking, now the only thing she needs is to-
Before she could finish her thought, a hand dug into her dorm right next to her, shredding her wall into pieces.

Fighting curses was only distracting her from the voice. Not only she didn't hear it anymore but she forgot about it.
The curse was big and powerful. Special grade.
Mostly everyone was on the ground. It was only her and Gojo left. Everyone else who was still awake were helping others to get to safe place.

Something was wrong.
The curse was standing completely frozen.
She turned my head and Gojo wasn't there.
She wanted to look at the curse but it wasn't there.
Everything was disappearing
"What the hell is happening.."