Chapter seven

"Come on. You have to clean the wound." Yui said and walked in front of him. He followed her into her dorm. Blood wouldn't stop flowing,it was a deep cut.
"I could've done that myself." He said. And he knew that he sounded selfish.
"You're hurt. Because of me. So please, let me help you." He hesitated,because he knew that lifting his shirt was the next step.
When she saw that he won't lift it,she sat next to him and lightly touched his hand.
"Please."
"Have you done this before?" He asked when she lifted up his shirt,just enough to observe the wound.
Yes,she has done it before. She was attacked by a special grade curse,so she had to do it all by herself. Although she couldn't see the scar,because it took place at the back of her head,somehow she managed to clean it.
"Yes. Don't worry, I can clean it. It'll be alright." Since it was hard to do it with one hand,it's hard to concentrate,maybe she'll hurt him,she asked for his help. "Can you lift it up a little bit more." The wound was big. From his chest to lower abdomen. Thankfully,it wasn't as deep as she thought it was. There was no use of just lifting it up since the shirt was all bloody,so he just took it off.
Noticing how she started to blush made him laugh. Her eyes were trying to focus on the wound,but her mind was somewhere else.
She was thinking of his body. Although he often didn't seem to be this fit, he had defined arm muscles and abs.
The position he was sitting in,made her want to make out with him. The weight of his upper body was on his arms behind him,and his head was turned back. Like a vampire thirsty for blood, she looked at his neck. Damn, how she wanted to kiss him.

They just came into their apartment,after finding literally nothing except some lower grade curses. They were disappointed,especially Sara,because they spent a lot of time in that building for nothing,when she could've gone shopping. She didn't bring much clothes so she didn't have anything to wear. She forgot that they'll be staying there for a few days.
Gojo just got out of the shower,wearing a white shirt and black sweatpants,brushing towel on his head. Sara was sitting on the balcony,golden rays were brushing her red hair and her amber eyes. She didn't notice him, her attention was on her phone,probably trying to call Yui.
He was leaned on the balcony door,admiring the view in front of him. Noticing every small detail on her;like those little freckles that covered her nose and little bit of her cheeks.
"She's not answering?" He stepped into the balcony.
"How long have you been here?" She asked thinking how did she not notice him? She always notice everything.
"I just got out of the shower."
"Oh."
Noticing she didn't change her clothes,he stared at her,making her uncomfortable.
"What?" She asked annoyed. Sara always hated when someone stared at her.
"Why didn't you change your clothes?"
She hesitated.
"You didn't bring your clothes,right?"
She shook her head. His laugh made her blush out of shame.
"Don't laugh!"
In silence,he stood up while she was getting annoyed because he laughed. Not long after, she heard his voice calling her to come in.
Something hit her in the face. Turns out it was his t-shirt. She was so small that his t-shirt looked like a nice dress for her.
"You can wear that."
"No, I shouldn't."
"You should. You don't have any other clothes."
After a five minute argument, she finally decided to wear it. When she started to unbutton her shirt,he sat on the bed watching her while she was getting angry because she couldn't unbutton it. Apparently, the hole was too small (😏).
"You need help?"
She looked at him in disbelief. Was he just offering to unbutton her shirt?
I mean. Yes I do.
"What?"
He slowly grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to him. She looked down when he started unbuttoning her shirt,precisely, slowly.  cold hand touched her skin when the cloth uncovered her bra.
He couldn't stop. If she didn't want him touching her, she would back up.
"You know this is inappropriate..." She could barely talk.
He placed his hand on her shoulders,ready to take off her long shirt. She was desperate to see what's under the blindfold. What kind of gaze is he giving her. While his hands were at her waist,going up and down,making her shiver, her took off his blindfold.
Their eyes met,as his were asking if he has a permission and hers were giving the permission to see every part of her body.
His eyes were beautiful sky blue colour,and his gaze was seducing her. 
Golden hour covered her completely and Gojo couldn't stop looking at her. He was even falling in love with her.
"You look so beautiful." His hand removed hair from your face. He wanted to feel her, look at her, hear her. He was all hers and she was his.

They were making out,on the end of the bed,first slow then it started to be more and more intense. Soon she was in the middle of the bed and he was crawling to her,opening her legs and kissing the inner thighs. Her fingers ran through his white hair. His fingers curled inside her,hitting that spot,she couldn't keep silent. When she saw the balcony was still opened she covered her mouth.
"Uncover your mouth. I want to hear your beautiful voice." He whispered in her ear.
"Than give.." she could barely continue. "Give me more." She said and he knew what that meant.
Soon enough he was inside of her,with every thrust he got deeper and she couldn't stop screaming his name.