Chapter four

After a long day of training without any cursed energy, everyone went to take a shower. Since Gojo sensei wasn't there,they wanted to make a party. So the girls prepared al the snacks they needed and boys mostly cleaned one room.
Yui was kinda sad that her best friend wasn't there. Those people were still strangers to her but at least they weren't boring.

Everything was ready. They sat down in a circle. Yui was between Nobara and Toge,and in front of her,facing her was Megumi. Such a perfect circle. She noticed that he wasn't really talkative. He was more of a listener. Maybe he's not even that obsessed over girls like others are. But that makes him even better.
Everyone was talking to their friends so Yui just joined a conversation between Nobara and Maki.
"So Yui,why don't you ask him out?" Nobara says. She was so convinced that Yui was going to jump and say " Hey Megumi,we are going out tomorrow." at the moment she said it.
"We just met. I don't know him,but he seems like a good guy. Maybe he doesn't even see me that way. I mean he's always so...monotone?"
"He was actually looking at you today. It was so weird for Megumi. He couldn't take his gaze off of you."
"Ha ha very funny Maki."
"Whatever it is,Maki never jokes about anything." Yuji says. He was probably listening to them the whole time. But it didn't bother Yui. He was a nice guy so she really liked him.
"You know what. Leave everything to me." Nobara says,again so confident that it scared even Maki.

"Okay so, I am going to spin the bottle two times. Two people means one pair. Let's begin."
She says and spins one time,passionately waiting for it to stop at either Megumi or Yui. But it stopped at Toge.
"Okay. Toge and.." she spins again.
"What! God.." Yuuta says and Nobara starts laughing. This is even better than she imagined. Toge looked at her with side eye.
"Sorry Toge." But she didn't feel sorry. They actually shipped them. Secretly.

She spins once more and this time,finally Yui. She was excited like she knew the next time Nobara spins it's gonna be Megumi and they're going to make out in a dark room. But no. It was Yuji. They all kinda looked disappointed. But rules are rules.
"Uh..so.. Yui and Yuji."

"I am sorry about that." He said as they both sat down in a dark room.
"It's not your fault. "
They were silent for a moment. She closed her eyes and somehow she imagined her sister. She shouldn't be there at Jujutsu Tech, falling in love with some guy. The only reason she came here is to...well.

"Yui." Yuji finally broke the silence. She turned her head to him even though he couldn't see her. "Did Gojo sensei bring you here...to kill me?"
She didn't know what to say. If she says the truth,Sukuna might hear it. And the plan would be ruined. So she just didn't say anything.
"I'll take that as a yes."
She couldn't continue this topic. Of course she's not gonna kill him but he thinks she is.
"What's Megumi's last name?" She changed the topic.
"Fushiguro." He answered. Fushiguro. Toji..Fushiguro.. So,it is Megumi's father that you killed Satoru. He told her all about it. How Megumi's father almost killed him,but due to his curse energy he managed to heal. He killed Toji and raised Megumi as his own.
"Oh.."
"Why do you ask?"
"I just wanted to know."