Chapter two

The next morning she didn't hear the voice as she was expecting to. Maybe it was because of the mission. Because it kept her away from her thoughts.
Yuta and her finished the job quickly. It was nothing for them. Gojo drove them to the place and again back to Jujutsu Tech. In car, it was only then when she started to think about it.
Why can't she remember her childhood?

Sorry for being late. I had something to do first. How are you?

Again. But this time more clearly.  This time she could really hear what it was saying. How is she? Confused. Very, very confused. What was that voice? It was so familiar. Her body freezed.

Does your scar hurt? I hope it doesn't. I am pretty sure he struck you hard.

She felt sharp pain in the back of her head. Yuta saw that she was struggling. But she couldn't hear a thing he was telling her. She couldn't concentrate on that. Pain was keen, ant it was somehow burning, like something was touching it. Maybe it was her hair. But no. It was like someone's hand. She turned to Yuta who was sitting next to her, of course it wasn't him. He wouldn't dare to touch her. He looked at her concerned.
"Yui? You look pale are you okay?" Gojo looked at then on the mirror.
Her vision was getting blurry. She didn't hear anything after.

She opened her eyes, it seemed to be late. Sun was setting already.

I lo... you...ry mu...

Why does this seem like the connection is bad again. Who is her voice? It was strangely familiar. She turned her head to see Megumi sitting next to her. The last time she saw him was yesterday. He was on a mission in another city. He's improved.
"Megumi." Her voice was raspy. His hand quickly reached for water.
She drank it to the half and handed him the glass again.
"Are you alright?" He didn't seemed concerned at all but she knew he was. He cared about her.
"How did this happen?"
She opened her mouth to say something but what? Her mind was blank. No idea in her mind was there.
"You know what? You just rest now,we'll talk about it later." He places one soft kiss on her forehead.
Without knocking, Nobara barged in the room. Behind her were Maki, Sara and Gojo. Because of her belly she was walking slowly with Gojo's help. For the first time she saw him caring.
He had his hoodie unzipped to his upper abdomen. Maybe he didn't realise it until she told him to zip it. Before he did, Yui's eyes were locked on one scar. It was huge. She didn't think anyone could hurt him.
"What happened! Did someone hurt you? I swear I am going to kill that person! Who was it?!" Nobara was raging in the room and it was kinda cute. Yui smiled at her.
"It was no one. "
"What! Than what was it?"
"Nobara don't be like that give her some space." Itadori's voice. Her besties voice. Well, Megumi was kind of jealous of him from that one night.
She saw Megumi was leering at him.
"Students get out. She needs space." Gojo said and they all got out of the room. Only Sara and him were filling the space.
"Please sit down Sara."
"Oh," she waved her hand as she there was a fly around, " my back hurts from sitting down. I have to walk." With her tiny steps she got on the other side of her room, looking at Yui's books.
"So what's that scar?"
His eyes widened. Shocked probably that she saw it.