Chapter three

When Gojo didn't answer her about that scar she saw, after some time she visited Nanami again. He'll probably kill her because of that. There's something he doesn want to talk about. Someone probably stabbed him when he was younger. When he still didn't know how to control his infinity. Well, there's only one way to find out.

"Nanami, you need help with that?" Nanami turned around to see Yuki leaning on the door. He was typing something on his laptop and he looked so irritated.
"Actually, I would like some help." Without hesitation he got up to leave a seat for Yui. When she sat down he explained to her what he was doing.  It didn't take her too long to start talking.
"Can I ask you something again?"
"Yes." Always so formal. Boring.
"Who gave Gojo that scar? I thought he had infinity?"
He didn't hesitate to give an answer.
"Toji gave him that scar. At the time Gojo was still a student. He died. And than healed himself with reverse cursed energy."

Later that day when she was training with Megumi, her thoughts were at Nanami's office. She didn't know about reversed curse energy. Than, her mind was on her sister. Her birthday's the next day. So she came up with an idea... but she'll have to talk to Gojo first. Of course he'll hesitate to do it. But it's worth s try.

She noticed Nobara staring at her,almost drooling. She looked funny and Maki was even funnier, being annoyed by Nobara.
"Nobara?" Yui laughed.
"Sorry Yui. I was just looking at your arms. They're so nice and toned. And when I look a little bit better you're really hot. Hourglass figure. Damn. I can see why Megumi wants you so bad."
When she looked at Megumi he turned his face away from her. But his ears were so red she thought he would explode. They all laughed because Megumi was exposed. And they teased him some more and more.
It was just one happy moment. Just joy. Happiness. She needed that.

"Who told you that?!" Gojo's voice was echoing from the classroom.
"Well... it doesn't matter who told me that. I just need your help..."
"Yui,that's dangerous. And who knows what would happen even if I could bring her back to life. Wasn't she dangerous?"
She couldn't answer. All of that was true. She was dangerous and she'll probably be even worse if they bring her back. Yuki was too powerful for this world.
"Think about others. Their safety."
He probably knew that he couldn't beat her.
The only technique that could beat Gojo's six eyes was ten shadows technique. Well Yui's and Yuki's technique was the shadow technique, but it was not like Megumi's. Megumi could summon shikigamis and make them fight for him. They couldn't do that. But they could do so much more,powerful things. It would probably destroy the world.

The truth was, sometimes she wanted to bring her sister back. Back then when she lived alone, she wanted her company. And for some reason she felt fear. But why suddenly?
She was brushing her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were tired.
Suddenly, she felt something on her arms. Like some fabric being brushed over her skin. It was tickling.

I wish I could fix your scars.

"What scars? There's no scars..."
When she looked down, her hands were full of burns and scars probably made from knife.
"What the hell?!" She screamed.
"What is this?!" They started appearing on her body, a big number of them.