Chapter six

Gojo and Sara were fighting curses in that old building. They thought Sukuna's finger was there since there were so much curses. But they searched every inch of that building and there was no finger. There was nothing. Curses were just hanging there because it was abandoned.

He always loved protecting others. Knowing he's the strongest among sorcerers,he always did it just to show off. He wanted people to know that he's the strongest. That no one can beat him. He protected them because he just had to.
This time was different. Protecting her was different. When she held his hand the whole time,he felt something he didn't feel for a long time. This time he didn't just have to protect her,but he wanted to. He wanted to hold her close to him. Sometimes she would try to fight them,thinking she looks scary and fearless. But in his eyes she really looked like little cute fox,especially because of her hair colour.

Yuji fell back,settling into a defensive stance. There was a pain he felt in his lower abdomen and right leg. He was wounded,but not out of the fight yet. Megumi was mad. Others weren't sure what they were doing or why were those two fighting. Yuji was always stronger than Megumi. Yuji launched himself at Megumi,growling loud,pushing him back with all his strength. They were fighting like kids, rolling on the ground to see who is stronger.
"This is ridiculous." Maki said. She wasn't surprised. Not at all. Boys never made sense to her.
"They're going to hurt themselves bad if they continue."
Just as Yuji said it, Megumi picked up a sharp weapon he found on the other side of the room. That distance was enough for him to throw the weapon on Yuji,who was on the ground, holding his stomach.
Sharp blade was flying in the air,in the straight line,coming towards Yuji.
He closed his eyes,preparing himself to feel the keenness of the blade.
Nothing.
Everyone was silent. He'd thought he already died. When he opened his eyes,he saw Yui standing in front of him,with her hands in front of her. Like she was holding something. He couldn't see it,until he moved a little.
He felt curse energy. Dark blueish shield was stopping the blade right in front of her face.
He could feel she was angry. The blade fell on the ground as soon as she released the energy.
"What the fuck Megumi?! You could've killed him!" Yui yelled. Nobara and Maki ran towards Yuji.
"Don't worry. This was all planned Yui. I am fine." Yuji said from the ground.
"Planned?"
"Yeah. We planned it so we can trigger your curse energy."
"You idiots! What if you didn't trigger it! You could've died!"
When she looked at Yuji's hand,here was something sharp and bloody in his hand. She couldn't see it very well,perhaps it was another small blade or a rock. Then she looked at Megumi. His stomach was bleeding,but he barely showed any emotion.
"Megumi." She called him. He slowly turned his head to her. That was the first time she ever called him. He never liked his name before,but now...it sounded so good when she said it.
She continued. "You're bleeding."
He looked down and saw blood. Ut started hurting merely than. Why didn't he feel the pain earlier?
Perhaps because he was looking at her.
It happened the day before. He was cleaning his room,as he always does. He often finishes it in half an hour. When he didn't have occupation. He looked out of the window,and he saw her. Training. He stood there for fifteen minutes,until she finished her training. If she hadn't finished it that quick,he would've been lost watching her and he would forget about the room. Something about her was different.