Chapter five

"I guess seven minutes have passed." She stood up and offered him a hand. They opened the door and went back in their dorms.
Yui couldn't sleep. That image of her sister was still there. Still running through her mind. It's not her fault. She couldn't control it. She was like fire and he was just adding gasoline to it. It all happened because of that monster.
As she thought of that,her lips started shaking. A tear ran on her bright cheek.
"Hey Yui, you forgot your key. Did you not even lock the dorm when you were leaving?" Yuji said as he was entering the room.
"Are you crying?" He said quietly. Slowly he took steps towards her,sat next to her and hugged her. She started to cry even more.

Sara opened her eyes just to see Gojo Satoru next to her. It's her first time seeing him without his blindfold. His lashes look so beautiful. But...why was she in the same bed as him? She wanted to check if she was naked. She wasn't. Thankfully.
Slowly,she touched the ground with her toes and walked out of the room straight to the bathroom.
"Wow. Now I can say I slept in the same bed as Satoru." She said as she looked in the mirror.

"Tell me, Sara, is your hair naturally red?" He asked as soon as she got out of the bathroom.
"Good morning to you too, and yes. I am naturally ginger."
She looks beautiful even in the morning,with messy hair and no make up on.
"I made some coffee. It's on the table." His blindfold was on again. Why won't he allow her to see his eyes?
She laughed.
"What is it?"
"Do you do everything this fast?"
"Not everything." He smirked. And she knew what he meant by that.
"How did I end up in the bed?" She asked when she sipped his coffee. It was actually pretty good.
"You were so asleep in the plain. I didn't want to wake you up so I just carried you."
That's so sweet.
She smiled.
"Thank you."
"We have to search for Sukuna's finger now."

"I still have no idea why are you searching for someone's finger." They were walking towards a building. It was weird wearing a Jujutsu Tech uniform. It was pretty and the colour matched her eyes.
"Ryomen Sukuna is the king of curses. And currently he is using Itadori's body as a vessel."
"How? And Why?"
"He ate one of the fingers."
Ew.
"Now we are searching for the last finger."
"What are you planning to do with that? Make him eat it?"
"Yes."
He sounded serious. Maybe she should stop asking questions. But she's on a mission with him. She has to know.
"How are you going to exorcise it?"
"I have no idea."
She was glad he didn't say that they're gonna kill Itadori or something like that. That guy is really sweet he doesn't deserve it.
"If we don't think of anything,we're probably gonna kill him."
He didn't look at her. He knew how heartless that sounded. She was probably afraid of him or maybe angry. Who knows. But if they really don't find a waz to save Itadori,they'll have to kill that kid.
The building was abandoned. That's where the most curses are. Cursed object of a special grade draws other curses. And this building was full of them.
When they entered the building Sara felt something unfamiliar. It was weird.
"You okay?" Gojo asked.
"Yeah it's just...I feel like something's watching us."
He smiled. She was cute when she wanted to grab his hand and stand behind him.
"I know. The curses are watching us." He pulled his left hand out of his pocket.
"Hold my hand."
She blushed.
"Why?"
"Just hold it." She held his hand like he told her to. It was weird holding his hand.
"Good. Don't let go. Nothing can touch you now."

"What's wrong with Megumi?" Yui overheard the conversation between Nobara and Maki. They were standing next to each other,crossed arms and discussing. When she looked over,Megumi was isolated from everyone, punching the bag like it was someone he hates.
"I don't know he's been acting like this all morning."
"Well did you ask him?" She and Yuji joined the conversation.
"Yes. He won't talk. "
"Maybe if Yuji talked to him?" Yui suggested.
"Oi, Megumi!" He seemed pissed at him.
"What?" He didn't stop punching the bag.
Yuji wanted to ask if he was okay. What happened. But then Megumi's fist met his face.