Chapter eight

He wanted to kiss her too. But as always,plans get ruined. Nobara stormed into her room.
"Guys'we have a-" Noticing Megumi shirtless on Yui's bed,she stopped.
"It's not what it looks like." Yui said,wishing it was.
"Mahito attacked and everyone is out fighting him. Yui he's a special grade."
"Coming." Giving Megumi a bandage to put on himself, she left the room immediately.

As she was following Nobara out she heard yelling and destroying. She didn't fight a curse for three years. How will it be now? Will it be different? She called him Mahito,so they probably fought him in the past. The fact that they didn't kill him meant that he's really strong.
Some of them were already knocked out on the ground, some were wounded really bad. They were still students. Strong but not that strong to fight a special grade.
"Nobara,take them inside. Get everyone inside. Nanami and I got this."
While Nanami and Yui were fighting the curse everyone else was getting evacuated.
When everyone left, Yui finally felt free to use her technique.
"Look, if we work together maybe we can take him down." He said,not knowing she can take Mahito down all by herself. Sometimes she was self centred just like Satoru.
"Go behind me." He looked at her confused. Is she telling an older man to go and hide behind her?
"What? No."
Not even listening to him anymore, she stepped in front of him and waved her hand as she was throwing chains. Instead of that, her curse energy in form of a shadow hand grabbed Mahito by his neck. That power was stronger than him,so he couldn't escape the grip.
"You're new." He said calmly and that annoyed her. When he saw that she isn't replying he continued.
"Or have we met before?"
"We haven't."
But they have and she remembers it very well. She just didn't want Nanami to know anything about her past. Why would he?
Mahito smiled.
"The name's Yuki is it not?" He stopped when he felt fear from her. He knew exactly what he was doing and it pissed her off.
"Or was that your sister?"
This time she didn't hesitate to use her energy. Controlling the shadow hand,she started throwing him on the floor,like a maniac. That fucker remembered her.
Once she stopped,he noticed her glowing eyes.
"Oh I see i triggered your nerves huh?"
Below him she created huge spikes waiting for his blood to spill on them. If he has blood.
Nanami looked terrified.
"Did you come here to tease me?" She asked angrily.
"No I came to make sure that your scar doesn't hurt."
It did hurt. From time to time,it would be itching so much. When he saw spikes below him he started laughing.
"Did you not learn any new way to kill people? I mean,isn't this the same way you killed Yuki?"
With all her strength,she pulled him down to land on spikes. She killed him. And Nanami was shocked by the fact that he didn't even try to help her.
Nobara and Megumi got out when they saw the fight is over, they wanted to make sure Nanami and Yui are okay.
"Are you both alright?" Nobara asked looking at Nanami,who was perfectly fine without any scratch.
Seeing Yui on the floor, Megumi ran towards her. She didn't say a word. She wasn't hurt anywhere. There's nothing,no wound to be cleaned.
Silent, she got up and went into her dorm.