Chapter two

Shit. I forgot she was coming over. Sara was standing behind Satoru and Yui.
" NO. He is not my boyfriend."
Both of them stood up. Sara looked at him standing up,growing taller and taller. Wow. Dude is tall. Why is his hair white tho? If she is dating him I would be jealous.

"Who is he?" She crossed her arms waiting for an explanation.
" Sara this is-"
" Gojo Satoru. Good friend of your...friend. And also the strongest sorcerer of Jujutsu Tech."
Yui looked at him as she was about to chop his head off his shoulders. Why does he always do that?
" Well nice to meet you,I am Sara Sakai." Their gaze met as they were shaking hands. Wow Gojo is just being Gojo. Nothing weird. He was always a charmer. How couldn't he be. He was tall, his skin was pale,eyes were sky blue. They were magical. His hands were so big. As big as her face is.
"Are you staying for breakfast?" She asked.
"Actually, he was about to leave."
He looked at Yui confused. Didn't she just accept to help him.
"Wait, what? You're not coming?"
"Coming where?" Sara asked confused.
"I can't just leave her like that." Pointing at Sara like he wasn't staring at her the whole time.
"She can come with us."
"It's too dangerous for her."
"Uhm, hello!" She yelled,standing between the two of them. She waved like a little kid between their parents. They were both taller than her.
"Sara. How would you like to go to Tokyo?"

His car smelled amazing. Like vanilla,to be precise. Him and his assistant were sitting at the front, while Yui and Sara were at the back. They didn't talk the whole way to Tokyo,and Yui was looking through the window the whole time. She didn't want to talk. She couldn't accept anything she has done. They say there are five stages of grief-and she's stuck at the first one. Denial.

They finally arrived.
" You two can go,we'll carry the bags." The assistant said and Yui smiled in response.
" Don't worry,my students will welcome you with open doors. They're very welcoming."

Well, they are welcoming. Sort of. Sara and Yui were surrounded by the students of first and second year. All kinds of curse techniques were there. Cursed speech, straw doll technique, blood manipulation. There was one girl with no cursed energy,which was interesting. She was fearless. Yui already liked her even though she was about to stab her.
"Guys,we're not intruders. Calm down."
"That's what an intruder would say." Panda said.
"Is that Panda talking?" Sara looked at it.
"Salmon." A guy with grey hair said. He was holding his zipper on the upper part of the uniform.
"Can we all just calm down until Gojo comes." Yui moved her satana down.
She sensed another cursed technique. And it was so weird. Like it was something...so familiar.
The next second,she was on the ground with some dogs on top of her,licking her face. She could sense that they were not normal dogs. They were shikigami.
"Hey! You're so cute!" She said as she pet them. Until they disappeared. And she hod this weird feeling again. A guy,pretty tall, offered her hand.
"Sorry about that." He said in his monotone voice. He was handsome. Black hair and ocean blue eyes. God really made her type.
"I see you already met the guests." Gojo's,annoying,voice. "Aren't they friendly." He said and hugged Yui around the neck almost killing her.
"Yeah,very." She said sarcastically.
"Oi, Gojo-sensei!" Another unfamiliar voice echoed from somewhere.
"Oi, Yuuji-kun!" Gojo answered.
Yui was expecting some ripped,tall, handsome guy. She knew Sukuna's vessel's name was Itadori Yuji. But she never knew how he looked. He was running faster than lightning,like Gojo was going to leave.
The guy was...well,not ripped,not tall and not handsome. He was kinda cute. He had cute smile,and he was her height.
"The higher up's are searching for you."
"Alright. Can any of you help the ladies with their bags?"