Chapter nine

Although her legs were almost numb,from last night, she was in a good mood. Of course,who wouldn't be happy. She slept with Gojo Satoru. When she stood on balcony door,in his white t shirt that looked like a dress on her, and watched him sipping coffee.
"Morning. Did you sleep well?" He said although he didn't turn around.
Her arms wrapped around his waist and her head leaned on his back.
"I could sleep more."
He turned around and picked her up like she's a little kid. This time she didn't feel like someone was just using her for her body,however he did seem like a type of guy for just one night. She hoped he wasn't really that type.
"I made you some breakfast." He carried her to the bed and gave her the breakfast on her knees.
"Wow. Breakfast in bed." She smiled.
Just as he was about to kiss her,the phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Gojo Satoru? We found your cursed object."
He recognised that voice.

While they were walking, he looked at her,happily jumping next to him,pointing at things he'd already seen but he acted like he didn't because he didn't wanna ruin it for her. He was changing.
He was that type of guy to joke about anything and not take anything seriously. Even saving people. But her... she was something different.

Two days have past since they got the finger,but they didn't want to leave yet. They both knew what they have to deal with.
Will he be able to kill Sukuna and let Itadori live? He didn't know.

Two days have passed since Mahito attacked,and for those two days she haven't talked to anybody. Why do people have to be so mean?
Well Mahito wasn't a person really,but still.
On her left side she heard the door open,not even caring who that is.
"You have to eat something." He placed the plate with food on the little night table besides her. Her head was turned right,looking at the field. Others were training. But she couldn't bring herself to train. To do anything. She killed someone,and she knew he was a bad guy that needed to be killed but she killed him the same way that she killed Yuki. That girl was everything to her. Basically the only family she had. And she knew why she needed to kill her.
"Are you just going to stay in bed?"
He stopped for a second. Then he continued.
"Please Yui say something. Talk to me. Everyone is worried."
"Don't be. I am just waiting for Gojo to bring that finger so we can kill Sukuna. Than I'll be back to my old life."
"You're not staying here?" She could feel sadness in his voice.
"No. So don't be worried."
She thought he wasn't there anymore. It was so silent. Her eyes were full of tears. Thinking why are those people caring for her. They knew each other for less than a month. Perhaps she forgot how it is;being surrounded by good people. Time was never boring when she's with them.
When she turned her head,he was still standing there. Silent. Tall. Looking at her,admiring the view. He liked her;physically and mentally. From the first day he saw her,touched her,heard her,he liked her. Even though he was never good at showing it.
Punching Itadori that day wasn't planned. Itadori probably didn't want her to get mad at him. But they both,Itadori and Megumi,knew why the fight started.
When Megumi saw him getting out of her room that night,after the game, he got jealous. Just thought of someone else touching her,even looking at her made him jealous. She'll probably never know the way he feels about her,the way looks at her and the way he want to kiss her. But he hoped that some day he'll be able to tell her everything. If she stays in Jujutsu Tech,there's a chance.
"Why don't you want to stay?"
"I can't."
"Why?" He wanted an explanation but she hesitated to give him one.
"Because it would hurt me." Tear started to run down her cheek. That's when he sat down beside her and hugged her. Her head was burried in his chest as she was sobbing.
Just being in this place hurt her.
"I would never let anyone hurt you."
"No Megumi, you don't understand. " She stopped to take a breath. "I killed my own sister because of curse energy. "
She noticed how it felt better to tell someone. Her soul felt lighter. And Megumi wasn't letting her go. He even tightened his grip.
"I am sure...you had a reason."
And she did. He understood her.
"Both of us were born with the curse energy. Strong energy. We didn't really care about it,since our parents died when we were really young. Until we started to grow up,and she wanted more. I really didn't think anything would be a problem until three years ago,when she met Mahito. He told her to...well,kill me,so she can absorb all my cursed energy. I swear I didn't want to kill her. When we were fighting she was really going at it,she even released her domain expansion. I was trying to talk to her. But she wouldn't listen. Mahito was still there when I killed her. That's when I met Gojo. He kind of fought Mahito."
He didn't say a word. She must've terrify him and she hated herself for that.
"I don't know what you think of me. But if I hadn't killed her God knows what she would do with all that power. She would destroy everything. Although...I still think of myself as a monster."
"I think,that you are a hero. You protected everyone,just like two days ago when you were fighting Mahito. You made sure everyone was safe. And you are afraid to use your powers against us when we're training,thinking you'd hurt us. I don't think you're a monster. "
Their eyes met for the first time. His features were beautiful. At this point,they wanted to kiss each other and he wanted to comfort her.
He would do it if Nobara didn't barge into the room.
" Gojo-sensei is back."