PART TWO: Chapter one

It's been nine months since she came to Jujutsu Tech. Beautiful nine months. She was surrounded by good and not boring people again.
When you're isolated you forget how is it to touch someone or to love someone. She thought she had lost that feeling. Being isolated was something she enjoyed. People never made sense to her,since she seemed to be different. These people made Jujutsu High feel like home she never had. Her home was...well she couldn't remember.
Something strange was happening to her. She couldn't remember her mother or her father. Sometimes she would hear voices. Was she going crazy? Is she going to end up like a villain or something?

"Morning Yui." He said to her with his morning voice. She waved at him  and went to the bathroom. Her eyes were puffy and it was early in the morning. Sometimes all she wanted was a little bit of music to shake her ass around the house. But it was different now.  The foam she created from brushing her teeth made her look like she has rabies.
Her muscles hurt from all of the training they did, and sometimes she really wonders why did she stay? Perhaps it was because loneliness of her house was killing and she needed to hear people's voices.

I re... miss yo...

Again. That voice she couldn't clearly hear. It sounded like the connection was bad.  That voice was only there at particular times. In the morning and the evening. Even though she was scared she never told anyone. She would often hear it saying "i miss you" or "you're still beautiful."  Sometimes it would be longer stories. But she tries not to focus on it.

Later that day she was training. But it felt like she wasn't. It felt like nothing. Perhaps it was because she was training with weaker than her. Yui was on Gojo's level. Special grade. No one here was special grade except him. Yuta was on his mission that day so she didn't have a partner. Maybe she'll just go and ask Gojo to train her.

"Why?" He asked confused.
"Because you're the only one who's on my level. I need something to distract me and they aren't distracting me."
"If that's what you want."
He accepted to train her without asking why the distraction.
For fifteen minutes straight she was being thrown on the floor by him. But she never gave up to stand up and to hit him. Punch him in the face like she always wanted. Maybe he was letting her do that. Or maybe she was just getting stronger.
When they finally sat down to rest, a question popped in her head. Something she wanted to know for a long time now.
"Hey sensei." She was trying to steady her breathing.
He turned his head to her. Sweat was dripping from his forehead.
"Can you tell me what happened with Toji? "
He turned his head straight again and laughed.
"Nothing special. I killed him." With the help of his hand,reaching for the wall to rely on, he got up.
"What? That's it? You just killed him?"
He hummed in response.
"But .." She was expecting more.
"What do you expect me to say? I am the strongest. I killed him. Do you wanna continue your training or not?"
"No. I am gonna see Sara."
He's lying. That was not all. At the time Toji died, he was still student. He couldn't just wipe him off of Earth. Gojo was strong but he hadn't mastered it yet.

"Nanami? Can I talk to you?" He looked at her through his eyebrows.
"Of course." He was writing something when she got in the room. Always working. She never found him really attractive but damn, why was he so hot now.
Did he realise that his chest was uncovered? And she just realised now,she never saw him without his glasses.
What was she thinking? He was ten years older than her. To him,she was just a kid.
"What happened to Toji Fushiguro?"
His facial expressions didn't change. His was was always the same.
"What do you want to know?"
"Everything. How did he die? Why? What cursed energy did he have?"
Nanami moaned and leaned back on his chair.
Yui was listening carefully. He told her all about Riko Amanai and how Geto and Gojo tried to protect her. How Gojo stayed up all night just to protect her. And How one bullet finished the job. It changed Gojo's mindset.

It was almost the evening. Girls were sitting outside on the blanket. Yui,Maki, Nobara and Sara made a picnic without boys. There was a lot of food for them, five hours without training was good. They needed it. And they knew Sara will eat almost all of the food. She was pregnant and it was almost time for her labour.
Yui was enjoying her time with her friends.
"I can't believe that we'll have mini Gojo soon." Nobara said with full mouth of Sara's apple pie.
"Oh come on maybe it will look like me."
It. Now that she heard that. It was weird that she didn't know the gender. After nine months, Sara should've told them the gender.

Yui loved to look at the moon. That night the moon was full and she could feel her power grow. But she didn't want to feel it. She wanted to be just a girl who enjoys the night.
Someone knocked on the door.
"Can I talk to you for a second."

"So you want me to go on a mission with Yuta. Isn't he like a special grade? Why does he need me?"
"Because there are two special grade curses. He can't handle them alone." She looked at Gojo whose head was almost touching the roof.
"I've never worked with him."
"You'll get used to it."