Chapter three

"This is your dorm. " He said,again so monotone. Does this guy ever smiles?
"Thank you. I am Yui. We didn't properly meet."
"Megumi. Nice to meet you." Despite his monotone voice and face he was friendly. Yui thought he was just gonna go and say nothing.
He was going to go, but then he stopped.
"If you're hungry you can find me in the next dorm. I have some sushi if you want."
She blushed. But she shouldn't be blushing in this place.

"So you're saying the last piece isn't even in Japan?" Gojo said.
"No. But we believe it might be in China."
This is bullshit. He really wanted to show that girl Sara around but faith has other plans. Well played.
"Alright. When should I go?"
"Tomorrow morning."
That's good.

Yui changed her casual clothes to her training clothes. It was basically just a sleeveless shirt and some sweatpants. She didn't train for so long but her body was still good.
Sara was sitting on the bed still confused.
"Okay. Would you care to explain what's happening?! Why are we at some Jujutsu school,why were they attacking us, and most importantly...how did that panda talk?"
"Okay so... there's a lot,you don't know about me. And I am sorry for not telling you. I was trying to leave the past behind but I guess history repeats itself. "
"What are you talking about? What history?"
Yui offered her a hand to get up from the bed. They both went to the training field where Gojo told them to be.

As they are walking, Yui explains things to her.
" All of the people here,can see curses. Including me. And they all have some sort of curse energy." Sara looked at her like she was crazy.
" We can exorcise curses."
"You have magic powers?"
"They are not magic powers Sara!" She laughed at her.
"I'll call them magic powers." She said arrogantly.

Gojo was explaining to everyone that Yui needs to train. And Yui was looking at Megumi. He was standing there so calmly. He was beautiful. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. What was his technique? Well he could summon shikigami. But something so familiar was surrounding her when his shikigami attacked her with kisses.

"Do you want me to show you around?" She looked up to see him talking to her.
"Sure. Why not." Even though her friend was fighting against other students,she wanted to meet Gojo. She wanted to know him. He was too hot to be single.

Yui received a rough punch in her belly and fell on the ground. They were all using their cursed energy against her. They saw she's strong. Very strong. But she couldn't release her power. And they didn't know why.
Yui knew she couldn't control it. But she felt as if she couldn't realise it even if she wanted to. Something was blocking it.  Maybe it was only because she didn't use it for three years. Or maybe because of fear.

This time,the person who got punched in the face was Maki.
"Sorry." Yui apologised.
"Don't apologise. You're strong. That's good."
Maki attacked her. She was fast with her attacks but Yui even faster to block or dodge them.

Gojo left them day after. Early in the morning,which wasn't his usual routine. He usually sleeps till noon. He wasn't really responsible. Little did Yui know, Sara went with him all the way to China. She trusted Gojo. He was strong and he could protect them both. Oh and he was well known,so everyone was so nice to him,knowing he could destroy them with one punch.

"I didn't know Gojo sensei had any friends." Maki said as she was gonna eat the last noodle from her bowl.
"Why?" Yui asked. He seemed like a friendly guy.
"He's kinda...arrogant."
"Okay, he is. But he's nice."
Everyone looked at her like she was some crazy bitch who just got out of mental hospital,considering if they should put her back there.
"Why are you all staring at me like that?"
"Because Gojo is everything but nice." Megumi said when he leaned forward,next to her right ear to grab an apple from the table. Yui has no idea what he just said. His voice was so..hot.
Nobara and Maki were smiling at her,and when he finally left they started teasing her.
"You like him don't you?"
"Huh? Who? No." Her face got even more red.
"Mhm."
"Megumi's a good guy." Nobara said when Yuji entered the room.
"Hey guys. What are you talking about?"
"Nothing!" Yui said automatically.
"We're talking about how Yui likes Megumi." Maki said not even caring about who's she telling it to.
"Oh. Should we tell him." Yuji started teasing her.