Chapter Eleven

A/N: Hello there! :) So here’s the next chapter, a little Callie and Ellie bonding time :P

Picture of the new Nic to the side ------------------------ >

I’ve chosen Vladimir Ivanov as Nic. Tell me if you think he is the right choice.

The song for this chapter is The Scientist by Coldplay. The lyrics!!!!! Ah, just listen to it… it’s like the song was made for this chapter... ;’)

Enjoy! J

(Sorry for any mistakes this is unedited)

************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Eleven

Ellie’s POV

I moved listlessly through my apartment, my empty apartment. Since the big blow-out Callie hadn’t spoken to me and I didn’t know if she still wanted to move in with me.

But I still hoped, and it just didn’t feel right to let out the room to anyone else.

I walked out to the balcony that wrapped around my apartment and watched the almost setting afternoon sun. The building that my parents had got me a room in housed eight apartments all occupying one floor each and they all had wrap around balconies. The house was huge, with three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a huge living room and kitchen with an attached dining room. It also had an extended balcony that looked like a patio at the back.

Lucky me, my parents knew I loved window walls and they couldn’t find any available apartments that had those, so I got the next best thing.

As I thought of my parents, a wave of loneliness washed through me. The only friends I had made here were Nic and Callie and with them even looking at me - forget talking, I was left on my own. Alone in the house.

All the stress of the last week began to get to me and my anger at Nic rose. He was supposed to understand, he was supposed to be on my side… but he wasn’t and that hurt like hell. I’d considered him my best friend and he didn’t feel the same about me.

I missed him.

I was deep drowning in my own pity party when the apartment bell buzzed and that confused me. I hadn’t made friends with anyone other than Nic or Callie or Reign and no one else had my address, so who could it be?

I shrugged it off as a mistake when the bell buzzed again and this time an angry voice accompanied it, “Gabrielle, I know you’re home! You better let me up or there’ll be hell to pay!”

“Callie?”

“Who else? Hurry up and open the door.”

I quickly buzzed her in and opened my door waiting for the elevator to stop my floor. When it did, it really was Callie that stepped out.

Wow, I never thought I’d see her again… I mean outside of classes where she couldn’t do anything but be in the same room as me. But I never thought that it would be Callie that approached me.

So the only thing that stupidly came out my mouth again was, “Callie?”

She just walked toward me, her eyes narrowed dangerously and her murderous intent clear, but all I could do was gawk at her, my expression stuck in fish mode – mouth opening and closing uselessly.

Callie walked up to me, until she was just a feet away. I watched as she took a deep breath and then lifted a hand and… smacked me upside the head.