Part 20

Su Jin's POV
Kai stormed off and I could see that he was mad. Was it because of Suho? I ran to find him and he was standing at his locker.
"Pabo why are you mad?!" I said giving him a back hug.
He turned around and looked me in the eyes with a hint of sadness.
"It's just that you and that guy , it makes me mad when you smile because of him."
"Why?" I asked
"Because I know Suho is the one you were trying to forget "
"Oh so you know" I said looking down
"Yeah and I'm scared that you might still like him and that I'm not as good as him."
"Well Kai you're nothing like Suho. You are special and unique in your own way. You two are different people there's no reason to be like him because I'm certain that I like you"
"Really?!" Kai said smiling a bit.
"Yeah especially when you get jealous, it makes you 20 times cuter!" I said kissing him on the lips and leaving.
I had a big smile on my face as I walked to class and he called out after me " Hey I thought you disliked people seeing us kissing."
I turned back and winked " Well maybe I'll get used to it.

"For a fake relationship you guys seem pretty real to me" Sehun said interrupting my trance.
"Ohhh that's because..... Fine you got me we're dating for real."
"What are you serious ? How long?"
"It's been like 4 months already."
"Wooah Su Jin, I feel hurt I'm your cousin and I didn't know"
"Well I didn't want you teasing."
"Wait wait wait , so basically you guys were never really a fake couple."
"No , we were a pretend couple for like the first month and a half ."
"Yah Su Jin ! "
"What!" I said laughing !
"It's ok that you didn't tell me Because I didn't tell you that I have a new girlfriend."
"What! Traitor I bet Chanyeol knows huh ! You guys are so close now."
"Yeah Yeol knows, he introduced me to her." Sehun said cheekily.
"What Yeol , now you even have nick names I'm done , I feel heartbroken!" I said laughing and acting hurt.

Kai's POV
I was so happy to hear that Su Jin loved me her words made me feel so much better. I opened my locker and out fell a slip of paper. I picked it up and I read it.
[ Oppa you always look so handsome! (: ]
I was confused I have never received such things.
"What is that?!" Chanyeol said.
"I don't know dude it was just in my locker." I replied.
"Do you know what this means? Kai you have an admirer, or even worse a stalker! You need to watch out."
"Don't be dumb, everyone knows I'm going out with Su Jin"
"So, these crazy obsessed girls don't care for that. "
"You're so over dramatic! " I laughed.
"Yeah I am , but you love me don't you." Chanyeol said doing a bit of aegyo.
I smacked his head so he would stop.
Who could've left that note in my locker.
I was in class listening to the teacher talk and I received a text from Su Jin
[ Su Jin : Hey look out the window!]
I looked up from my phone and Su Jin was standing outside signaling me to come outside. I grabbed my things and asked if I could be excused to the nurse.
"Yah , what are you doing" I asked
"We are going to run away!" She said
Before I could reply she grabbed my hand and started running. We ran for what seemed like centuries and we reached her house.
We went inside and I saw her family getting ready to go somewhere.
"Kai we're going camping and I want you to go with us!"
"Is this why we had to leave school early?"
"Yes " she said laughing.
"Well okay then, I mean if that's okay with your family." I said looking at her uncle who was giving me a not so friendly glare.
"Of course you can come, I'd like to get to know my daughter's boyfriend more." Su Jin's father said as he stepped out of the hallway.
The doorbell rang and Chanyeol was at the door looking like a Boy Scout.
"We are going camping, into the woods we go! " Chanyeol sang enthusiastically.
"Chanyeol what are you wearing?" Su Jin laughed.
"Clothes fit for a camping trip" he replied.
Seconds later Sehun came out wearing the same outfit.
"Oh my god you guys should just get married !" Su Jin teased
"Oh yeah well you and Kai should just get married too ! " Chanyeol defended.
His comment caused Su Jin and I to blush.
"No ones getting married around here!" Su Jin's uncle exclaimed as the door bell rang yet again.
"Actually, I am !" Su Jin's father said as he came in with a beautiful woman.
"This is Mei, my fiancé." He said
Everyone in the room seemed shocked especially Su Jin.