Part 23

Su Jin's POV
It feels good to be away from school where I don't have to be in close distance with Kai. Seeing him hurts a lot because he did not trust me, I honestly loved him and cared for him why didn't he believe me? Anyways it's been about 3 weeks since we got out of school and me and my family are getting ready because tomorrow we will leave for Japan. Dad and Mei are getting married !

"So I have something to tell you guys?" Said my dad suddenly as we were all packing our suitcases. "We will be in Japan for the whole summer. Mei and I decided to spend sometime there so you guys could learn and appreciate the Japanese culture."
"Wait dad what about your honeymoon."
"Well we thought it would be better if we could spend time as a family" Mei spoke.
"I'm fine maybe I'll find me a Japanese girlfriend!" Sehun said.
Uncle smacked him on the head with a cushion.
"Hey Su Jin lets go get some ice cream before I get beat !" Sehun told me leading me toward the door.
We walked to the nearest ice cream place.
"So how are you feeling about... You know... Kai ?"
"It still hurts, a lot" I said truthfully.
"I'm so sorry Su Jin I feel like it's all my fault " he said with an apologetic expression.
"Sehun it's not your fault! " I said reassuringly giving him a smile.
"Hey so I invited Chanyeol because it's the last time we'll be hanging out until school starts again."
"That's okay Chanyeol is my friend too"
We sat down at the ice cream place. It was the same place I went with Kai when we saw the hot guy on the motorcycle. We waited for Chanyeol all I could do was remember that day when he was so worried about my arm. Chanyeol finally arrived.
"What's up guys !" He greeted as he sat with us.
"Nothing much " Sehun and I said in unison.
"I can't believe you guys are leaving ! You better bring me back something from Japan !" Chanyeol said.
"Don't worry Chan I'll bring you something. What would you like ?" I said.
"Hmmm let me see a pretty girl " he said jokingly. "I don't know whatever you want to get me is fine."
"Ok"
"Hey let's go to the arcade after" Sehun suggested.
"Yes" Chanyeol agreed.
"No I'm fine, I'll let you bros go together" I said letting them hangout together. They left as I stayed to finish my ice cream.
"We'll have two chocolate ice creams Mr." I heard a voice ordering.
I looked up from my phone only to see that the voice belonged to Kai and he was there ordering ice cream for him ...... And .... That girl , his secret admirer, Just like he did with me. My heart fell to my stomach and I felt like I was going to be sick.
"Here you are one for you and one for the lovely young lady" said the man handing them the ice cream. They still hadn't notice I was looking at them, at least Kai hadn't.
"Oppa thank you. Sarang hae!" Said the girl pecking Kai on the lips.
At that moment my heart broke into a million pieces again and I felt numb. I struggled to get up and dropped my purse as I tried to leave unnoticed. I gathered my things from the ground and I tried not to let a tear slip but it was impossible. I looked up and met Kai's gaze , the tears kept rolling down my cheeks. He stood there with her as I walked out of the shop. Seeing him with another girl hurt so much. How could he ?!
I managed to get home and finished packing. I couldn't wait to leave in the morning.

{ Next Day }
I was the first one to wake up I got ready and woke everyone else up. We all arrived at the airport and met up with Mei.
"We should go get our luggage checked." Dad said.
"Yeah we should lets go kids" uncle agreed.
"I need to go to the bathroom." I said.
"I'll go with you " Sehun said.
"No you go take the bags to get checked, here take mine." I said.
They all left as I walked to the bathroom.
I was in the stall when they announced that my flight was leaving in 10 minutes. "What !" I yelled out. I ran out of the bathroom and tried to get to the gate. I ran and bumped into someone and we fell to the ground.
"Watch where you're going !" I yelled as I got up and kept running. I made it to my flight in time.
"Why are you late?" Sehun said to me as I sat in the seat next to him.
"Some minor speed bumps but I'm here and ready for Japan " I said smiling. Suddenly I noticed that my bracelet was gone. The one Kai gave me I lost it... No ! Even though we broke up I still wore it because it was special.

Mystery Person's POV
"Korea ! I'm finally back " I said as I arrived at the airport. I've been away in Japan for a year but it's felt like a decade. I was walking when suddenly a girl bumped into me and we fell. "Watch where you're going " she yelled and stormed off. I noticed that she had dropped something. It was a bracelet. "Hey girl you dropped your bracelet!" I said holding it and looking up only to realize that she was far gone by now. I was going to throw it away but something inside me decided to keep it. I put it in my pocket. "Weird welcome back, but hey she was pretty" I said to my self smirking.

{ 3 months later }
Kai's POV
School has started already and I haven't seen Sehun or Su Jin. Chanyeol told me they went to Japan for the summer but he didn't say that they weren't coming back. I guess it'll be better if they don't. I have a new girlfriend now, my secret admirer, Han Jung Hee, with her I'm trying to forget Su Jin. Although it'll take a while I'm sure I can do it.
"Hey " Chanyeol said arriving with our new friend Taemin who just moved back to Korea from Japan.
"Have you talked to Sehun ?" I asked Chanyeol.
"Why do you wanna know?" Chanyeol answered confused.
"Never mind " I said.
"Hey you gotta hear this crazy story Taemin was telling me." Chanyeol said laughing a bit.
"What is it " I asked intrigued.
"Well it's about this girl, that I like. I met her when I arrived at the airport she ran into me and yelled at me, she was beautiful." Taemin said.
"So did you get her number" I asked and Chanyeol only laughed .
"No , she left before I could talk to her. All I have is a bracelet she dropped other than that I haven't seen her since."
I couldn't help but laugh at Taemin!
"That's crazy ! You sound whipped. You flirt with all the girls at school and when you talk about the girl you actually like you sound different "
"Come on Kai you were pretty whipped to when you liked Yeon Seo that evil wench" Chanyeol teased.
"Well that is the past" I said a bit embarrassed. " but that's different because I knew Yeon Seo. Taemin's whipped by a girl he doesn't even know." I said and Chanyeol and I started laughing again.

Su Jin's POV
"Home sweet home !" Sehun yelled as we finally arrived back at our house.
"You guys should go rest up while I cook some food" Mei said.
"I'll help make the food" Uncle volunteered.
"Remember kids you're going back to school tomorrow " said my dad ruining the good mood.
"Thanks for the reality slap Uncle" Sehun joked.

As I was unpacking my things Sehun came into my room.
"Hey so I didn't tell Chanyeol that we were back because I kinda want it to be a surprise" he said
"No ones waiting for me anyway" I said
"Okay hurry up so we can eat" he said leaving.
Truth is that being in Japan helped me forget Kai a bit. I still thought about him but I knew that we were over for sure and there was no going back. He made it clear that day in the ice cream shop. I guess losing the bracelet was a sign that I should let go. I wasn't dreading school as much as I did before. It's going to be interesting actually.