Part 2

Su-jin's POV

I walked back to my class watching out for Sehun. Sehun is my cousin who also happens to be my best friend. This morning I accidentally spilled orange juice on him in the car and it kind of looked like he had peed himself. He was so mad he started chasing me around school. Anyways I went into my class that was empty. I always like to be in there before everyone else. I put my headphones in and stared out the huge window next to my seat. I looked at all the people that came to my school amongst them I saw him. He was standing there with his friends as the wind brushed his beautiful brown hair and he struck his breathtaking smile. I've had a crush on Suho since I started school here.

Flashback

"  This right here is your class if you have any trouble just look for me and I'll help you out.
 Here's my number so it won't be hard to find me. Have a great first day and make some friends. Su jin-ah fighting"

I stared blankly remembering the first time we met and the first time he said my name. Suho has always been very caring towards me. He always seems to be there to save me of my embarrassing actions. Maybe that's why I like him so much.

Someone's POV

"Yah, Chanyeol, do you know a girl named Su jin , Park Su jin ?" Kai asked his friend as they walked in the hallway.

"Su jin ?" Chanyeol said remembering the incident from this morning. " Come with me" He added leading Kai towards the court yard.

Chanyeol searched for the blond guy from this morning. "There" he said pointing at Sehun.

"I said a girl not a guy"

"Hey , do you know Su jin, Park Su jin?" Chanyeol asked Sehun

"Yeah, why do you care?" Sehun answered.

"Ah, jinja" Kai said getting  a bit angry with Sehun's attitude.

Chanyeol kept calm and continued " It's just that we have somethine  to give to her so we'd like to know what class she's in."

"She's in 11B." Sehun said not caring to look at them anymore.

Kai made his way towards class 11B. He walked in and and only saw one girl sitting at her desk with her head down. Kai cleared his throat "Um excuse me". The girl didn't move. "Excuse me" he said a little louder , still no response. "Yahh ! Wake up!" He said shaking her a bit. The girl lifted her head up and took her headphones out  "Umm , what do you want?" She answered a bit confused.

"Are you Park Su jin?" He asked.

"Yes , I'm Su jin" She said

"I have something to give you" Kai said handing Su jin some flowers.

"Umm thanks" She responded.

"They're pretty just like you" He said giving her a wink as he walked out.

Chanyeol and Kai looked through the window to see what kind of response Su jin would have. "They're pretty, just like you. Ha my ass" Su jin said as she tossed the flowers in the trash bin.

"Ah jinja! This girl." Kai said watching as Su jin dumped the flowers. Chanyeol couldn't stop laughing

 You guys please comment if you guys think my writting is any good , please & if you're reading this your awesome and I love you ^_^