Part 21

Su Jin's POV
The car ride to the camp site was quite long. At first it was awkward but I could see Mei was attempting to get along. She was quite nice actually and really pretty. I was very happy for my dad.

"Mei , where are you from ?" Uncle asked.
"Oh , I'm from Japan" she replied
"Woah Japan ! Does that mean you can't eat spicy food ?" Chanyeol asked.
"I've lived in Korea long enough where I can endure it" she laughed a bit.
I fell asleep along the way and rested my head on my boyfriend. His shoulder was the best pillow.

"We're here!!" My dad yelled out. We got off and everything around us was beautiful nature.
The guys set up the tents while me and Mei made some food.

"Su Jin ah , I hope that me and your dad being engaged isn't too much of a shock and I hope that it doesn't affect you in a negative way. See I really love your dad and..."
"Mei" I said cutting her off." I'm happy for you guys. I'm glad my dad found someone he loves because I'm sure he wouldn't be marrying you if you weren't an amazing person. And plus it'll be nice to finally have another girl around" I said smiling.
"I'm glad you feel that way." She responded.

After everyone ate and settled in everyone did as they pleased, Kai and I went for a walk.
"Su Jin ?" Kai asked
"Yes."
"How do you feel, you know about your dad?"
"I feel good actually. I'm happy for them"
"Okay I didn't want you to be sad" Kai said with concern in his eyes.
"Hey let's go by the lake and watch the stars" I suggested.
"Okay let's go " Kai said running ahead of me.

We sat on the ground and looked up at the sky. I felt Kai looking at me and I was a bit embarrassed.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned him.
"Like what? Like you're the prettiest girl or like I feel really lucky that you're my girlfriend or like I kind of want to kiss you right now."
"Oh my god stop I'm gonna throw up!" I laughed. "Wait you want to kiss me?" I asked.
"Yes " Kai immediately answered.
"Then do it" I said in a daring tone. He looked away and acted as if I hadn't said anything.
"Coward" I whispered under my breath and in that instant he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was great!

"Aaaaaahhhh!" We heard someone yell from our campsite.
Kai and I ran back.
"What's wrong !" Kai questioned.
"There was a snake in our tent!" Chanyeol cried out like a little kid.

The rest of the trip was great I had a fun time with everyone and I got to learn more about my mom to be. Now it was time to head back to the everyday routine. These next three weeks are going to be hectic because the end of the year exams are approaching, but that just means we're closer to summer break !

< Back at School >

Kai's POV
This weekend was the best weekend I've had in a while. I got to spend it with my amazing girlfriend, my best friend and her family.

I opened my locker to find a box with a note on it.
{ Oppa can you meet me by the courtyard ? I'll be waiting }
What is this ? I asked myself. I'm not gonna lie it feels good to be admired but I already have a girlfriend that I really love.
I decided to go anyways and meet the person who was sending me stuff.
I walked to the courtyard and there stood a girl who was Su Jin's height. She had medium lengthen hair and bangs.
"Are you the person who sent this" I asked her holding up the box.
"Yes Oppa !"
"Why did you send these?!"
"Because I like you Oppa " she said staring into my eyes.
I was caught off guard , wow she was really upfront.
"Um well you know Su Jin is my girlfriend and I love her a lot."
"Yeah I know, I just wanted you to know how I felt." She kissed my cheek and left.
What on earth?
"Yah ! What was that !" Su Jin said with a hint of jealousy coming from behind me.
"Su Jin ! It's not , she's just an admirer!" I panicked.
She laughed "I know Chanyeol told me you had one of those. Actually he said you had a stalker."
"Wait so you're not mad?" I asked confused.
"Of course I am, Kim Jong In is my man so she needs to back off !" She said crossing her arms. She looked so adorable getting jealous.
"Well I can't help being so good looking"
She gave me a glare "So you're conceited too. Oh god I have to get to class"
"Yah Su Jin come back !"
"Mr conceited needs some time to boast about himself " she said sticking her tongue out.

Su Jin's POV
I was walking to the library when I received a text from Suho asking me if I could meet him in the gym. I walked over to the gym and found Suho sitting on the bleachers.
"Oppa , what did you want to see me for?" I asked.
"Su Jin ah " he said with that charming smile. " I want to take you out to eat"
"Huh ?" I replied shocked
"As an older brother I feel like I should treat you before I graduate and go off to college"
"Ani Oppa you don't have to"
"But I want to , please allow me to do this last thing before I go.
"Okay Oppa , I'll let you treat me , but it better be good food " I said jokingly.

Third Person POV
Su Jin and Suho walked out of the gym smiling and joking around. They parted ways and Su Jin left to class. Behind the lockers was Kai observing them. Kai seemed hurt as he saw his girlfriend and her first love together. And once again Yeon Seo's words echoed in his mind. Su Jin will always have Suho in her heart.