Part 22

Someone's POV
It's been a couple of days since Kai saw Suho and Su Jin together. He's been acting a little distant towards Su Jin and she's been wondering why her boyfriend was being that way.

Su Jin's POV
Kai has been acting weird lately, I don't know if it's because of his not so secret admirer but I'm going to bake him cupcakes to try to cheer him up !
"Uncle, could you possibly help me bake some cupcakes ?!" I said in a cute tone to try to convince uncle to help me.
"Of course I can now who are they for?"
"Well umm , Kai !" I said a bit embarrassed. Uncle rolled his eyes but still accepted to help me. When we were done he let me decorate them on my own. I decorated them nicely and put them into a cute pink box. On the outside I taped a note I wrote to Kai.
[ Enjoy these and cheer up you look best when you're smiling !
- Your #1 Admirer, Park Su Jin ]
The next day Kai wouldn't answer my texts or calls so I decided to wait by his locker. I waited for a while until he arrived with Chanyeol.
"Annyeong Su Jin " Chanyeol greeted.
"Hey " I said
"Well I'll leave you two" he said as he walked away.
"Here I made these for you" I said handing Kai the pink box and smiling.
"Oh. Thanks."
He read the note and laughed mockingly. I was taken aback by his reaction.
" I don't like cupcakes " he said throwing the box in the trash can.
"What are you doing ! " I said angrily.
He stayed silent.
"You're an asshole!" I said with my eyes starting to water. I ran away and started crying.

Kai's POV
I felt really bad after I saw Su Jin almost cry. But she can't possibly feel as bad as I did when I saw her with Suho. I just went on with my day and decided to call Su Jin because I was worried about how she was feeling. I called her cellphone several times but she didn't answer. I asked Chanyeol for Sehun's number and I called him.
"Hello?" Sehun's answered
"Sehun, hey it's Kai , umm I was just wondering about Su Jin it's 'cause she doesn't answer her phone. "
"Oh yeah dude , she went out to dinner with Suho hyung, didn't she tell you?" He said.
"She didn't mention anything. Alright thanks dude."
"Bye" Sehun said hanging up.
So she's with him huh. I'm over here worrying about her and she's over there whoring around with that asshole.

Su Jin's POV
I was at dinner with Suho and and it was quite weird because everyone thought we were a couple. The waiter brought us our menus and Suho was on his phone.
"Oppa , if you wanted to have dinner with your phone you didn't have to invite me ." I joked.
"Oh no it's just some one is meeting us here." He smiled.
"Oooo who is it?" I asked curious to know.
"You'll see."
Moments later a beautiful girl came and Suho greeted her.
"Su Jin , this is my girlfriend Lee Hyo Min"
"Hello" I said greeting her.
"Daebak oppa your girlfriend is so pretty!" I said
"Thanks " Hyo min said
We had a blast the rest of the dinner and Suho and Hyo Min make such a good couple they're great for each other. After dinner they offered to walk me home but I declined as I didn't want to be the third wheel.
I looked at my phone and I had missed calls from Kai so I decided to call him back.
"Hello " he answered.
"You called me " I asked
"Yeah but I guess you were busy"
"I'm free now " I said
"Well good for you " he said as he hung up.
What's his problem. He makes me so mad, lately it's impossible to talk with him he's always mad and I don't know if it's because of something I did. As far as I know I haven't done anything.
The next day in school I decided to talk to him about the way he was acting.
"Kai we need to talk" I said to him when I saw him.
"Fine , lets talk " he said
"Not here , somewhere more private." I said looking around at all the people.
Kai and I walked to the famous rooftop where it all started.
"What's wrong , why are you being so mean with me ? Did I do something ? If I did please tell me so I know" I said with my eyes getting watery.
"You did everything wrong. You made me fall for you. You made me love you. You made me a fool." He said.
"What?" I said confused.
"You never loved me completely, you always played me , Su Jin you evil girl." He said with tears eminent in his eyes.
"What are you trying to say Kai, I loved you completely everything I said to you was true. Why are you being like this."
"I think we should end this" he said.
"What!" I said surprised and hurt.
"I don't want to waste my time with a girl that can't forget her first love." He said.
"Is this about Suho ? I already told you that I don't like him anymore Kai why can't you understand! " I said this time with tears falling down.
"Well I don't want to take a risk finding out if it's true or not.
We're..... We're done. Let's not see each other anymore" he said and left after.
I fell to the ground and bawled my eyes out. Why Why Why ! I cried until I couldn't produce anymore tears. I skipped school the rest of the day and went to my house I locked my self in my room and continued to cry.

Kai's POV
Breaking up with Su Jin was the hardest thing I've had to do. I couldn't be with her anymore because of the constant reminder of her loving him more than me. I thought it was best to end things. She's probably happy now that she doesn't have to deal with me. I loved her so much, I guess it's true that the person that loves more is the one that gets hurt.

A couple of days have past and it's now the last day of school. We have taken our final exams and the principle is giving his end of the year speech.
"Students it is important not to do anything crazy this summer! Have fun but be responsible. Remember to come back ready for next year, you are all dismissed."
I walked out to the front of the school I saw Su Jin. Our eyes met and we stared at each other for a moment. She got into a car with Sehun and they drove off.
" Should we go out on a date the last day of school? "
I was going to ask her on a date to make up the day I found out she went out with Suho. I guess we were just not meant to be. I left school and walked along.

Okay Guys I'll Try to update soon ! Keep showing love and support! Thanks (: