Part 7

Su jin's POV

The next day I arrived at school and saw Kai waiting for someone at the front gate. I was going to say hi but it felt awkward and he was probably waiting for Yeon seo. I kept walking when I heard my name being called out , "Su jin-ah". I turned around to see Suho sunbenim , my heart started racing , a smile unknowingly formed on my face, and it felt like a cage of butterflies had been released in my stomach.

Kai's POV

I came early to school and waited for Su jin at the front gate. I wanted to talk to her about our fake relationship. "Su jin-ah!" I heard someone call out her name. I turned around to see her smiling brightly at Suho who is in the class next to mine. Her smile was so bright and beautiful, I found my self staring intently.

"BOO!" I heard Chanyeol scream in my face, breaking my stare and scaring me.

"Are you looking at Su jin-ah?" Chanyeol said playfully.

"Ani" I lied walking into the school. For some reason seeing her smiling at Suho kept popping into my head. My thoughts escaped my mind when I saw Yeon seo passing by with her friends. I gave her a smile and bowed my head and she did the same.

"Hey if you still like Yeon seo , why are you trying to get with Su jin?" Chanyeol asked a bit confused.

"It's a long story plus I'm not trying to get with Su jin. If you must know she is my girlfriend now." I replied not telling him she's actually just my fake girlfriend.

"Really? I wonder how many boyfriends she has , you , that one blond guy , and Suho hyung apparently." Chanyeol said nodding his head towards the direction where Su jin was walking with Suho who had his arm around her shoulders. Suddenly I remembered our talk on the rooftop.

Flashback

"No I Know how you feel. When you really like someone you want everything to be special."

"Does she like Suho?" I said barely above a whisper.

"Huh, what did you say?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing , I gotta go." I replied running trying to catch up to Su jin.

Hop you liked it short update but I promise next update will be longer !! :)