Part 27

Su Jin Pov
It was raining , good thing I brought my umbrella today. Although I didn't care if I got wet or not. After telling Kai how I felt About him I was disappointed that he didn't immediately tell me that he loves me too. I was walking until I walked by the ice cream parlor. I stood there looking at the people inside , thinking about the times me and Kai were there.
"Hey!" I heard someone yell and I turned around. It was Kai walking towards me drenched in water.
"I love you too " he said pulling me into a kiss and making me drop my umbrella.
We looked at each other and didn't say a word.
"You're gonna get sick you idiot" I said finally smiling.
"Well if I get sick you're going down with me !" He said pulling me into a tight embrace.
I laid my head on his chest and it felt perfect. He felt perfect.
"I missed you" I said as I enjoyed the hug.
"I missed you a lot too." Kai said.
He picked up my umbrella and put it over the both of us as we walked.
"Took you long enough to realize your undying love for me!" I joked.
"And you couldn't forget my manly charms that's why you came back for me didn't you ?!" He teased as well.
"Don't flatter yourself too much, Taemin also has very manly charms he almost made me reconsider my feelings for you" I said knowing he would get mad.
"Hey ! "
"I'm just kidding! It's always been you. The one that I like, it's always been you." I said pecking his cheek. "And I must admit, you do have a manly charm that I love. And when you get mad you look very handsome." I said causing him to smile. I didn't want this moment to end.
As we walked to my house Kai got a call from Junghee.
"I'm sorry I have to go and talk to Junghee about us " Kai said with an apologetic expression.
"It's fine , you should tell her before anything else happens."

Next Day
I walked to school today with a grin on my face.
"What's up with you?" Sehun asked suspiciously.
"Huh ?"
"What are you so happy about ?"
"Oh nothing" I said trying to hide my smile.
We arrived at school and he obviously ditched me for Chanyeol.
"Hey" I waved to Chanyeol as they walked away.
Today I bought banana milk for Taemin I wanted to thank him but it was also in a way an apology.
"Hey Taemin " I said as I approached him at his locker.
"Hey Su Jin what's up" he asked smiling.
"Umm , I wanted to thank you for encouraging me to tell Kai how I felt. I bought you this to say thanks" I said showing him his favorite drink.
"You're welcome Su Jin & thanks for the drink. So how did it go with Kai?" He asked.
"It went good actually it went great" I said smiling but on the inside I felt apologetic towards Taemin and his feelings.
"I'm glad " he said genuinely smiling

I walked over to my locker and opened it to find a bunch of little notes falling out of it. They all read super corny phrases that made me cringe. There was also a box of chocolates with a note.
[here this time I won't hit you in the face with them]
I laughed at the note, Kai's an idiot. But he's my idiot.
"Hey " he said walking up behind me.
"Hey" I said smiling.
"So how's my girlfriend this morning?"
"Girlfriend? Last time I checked you already had a girlfriend" I said joking around.
"Well we broke up and she understood" "Well that's great isn't it " I said still joking
"So you're my new girlfriend. Well old girlfriend actually."
"But you still haven't asked me if I wanted to be your girlfriend."
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I stayed quiet.
"Park Su Jin will you be my girlfriend again pleeeeeease?"
"Yes Kim Jong In I would love to be your girlfriend again!"
"Okay then girlfriend, let's go out this weekend"
"Alright then it's a date, boyfriend."

Weekend
I got up early today I was excited to go on a date with Kai today. I looked through my entire closet and I couldn't decide on what to wear. Then Sehun walked into my room and laid in my bed.
"You're going on a date with Kai aren't you !" He said looking at me with narrow eyes. I couldn't lie to him so I told him the good news.
"Yes we got back together"
"Really?"
"Yeah really " I reaffirmed.
"Yes!" He said in a victorious tone.
"Are you that happy we got back together."
"Everyone knew that would happen but Chanyeol didn't think it would happen so quickly. Now he owes me 20 bucks"
"You guys made a bet on us ? Get out " I said laughing and throwing a pillow after him.

I met Kai at the restaurant and we were sat at a table near the front.
"You look good" he complimented me.
"Thanks you don't look too bad either" I replied.
We were talking and having a good time talking about random things. That's what I loved about Kai, we can talk about anything. Suddenly I heard someone call my name.
"Su Jin ah "
"Suho oppa ! Hyo min sshi !" I said getting up and greeting Suho and his girlfriend.
Kai stood up and greeted them as well.
"This is my girlfriend Hyo min" Suho introduced her to Kai.
"Nice to meet you" He said.
"Yah you two are still together" Suho said.
"Yeah" Kai and I said in unison.
"You guys are so cute together. I saw you when we walked in" Hyo min chimed in.
I blushed a bit and I bet Kai did too.
"You better take care of my little sister" Suho warned Kai.
" I promise I will" Kai responded.
"Good"
The waiter directed Suho and Hyo min to their table.
"It was good seeing you love birds" Suho said as he and Hyo Min walked to their table.
"Isn't his girlfriend pretty?" I asked Kai.
"Yeah she is"
We continued with our meal and Kai looked at me seriously for a moment.
"Su Jin can I ask you something?"
"Yeah what is it"
"Can you call me oppa?"
"What!" I said trying to contain my laughter.
"I would really like it if you called me oppa"
"See Kai I don't really like using the word oppa. I'm sorry"
"Oh ok" he said with his expression turning into a little frown.
I couldn't stand seeing him pout so I gave in.
"Fine then." I said leaning across the table.
"Saranghae oppa" I whispered into his ear and then I kissed him.
His expression was priceless. He was smiling from ear to ear.
I'm glad that after all of this I can finally say that he's mine and that regardless of the past he's the one I love and that I'm the one he loves and that's all that matters right now. It was a tough road but we're here now and we'll only make the best of our relationship.

           THE END

[ sadly we have come to the end. I apologize for a shitty ending. I really hope you enjoyed the story and you got Sujin and Kai feels lol. For now that's all ! Thank you so much to everyone who read the story and stuck around regardless of the long periods between updates ! Also thank you to everyone that commented , reading your comments made me realize people actually likes my story ! ]
Ps. Stay tuned for new stories !