Part 13

Su jin's POV

I walked into class with Kai and noticed the beautiful bouquet of pink roses sitting on my desk. Kai was acting like a little kid because I didn't tell him it was my birthday. I then received a text from Suho

[ Suho: Hope you liked the roses , Happy Birthday. Meet me at the gym so I can give you your present]

I walked out of the classroom and made my way to the gym. At first I was too nervous to enter by I entered anyways.

"Suho sunbenim ?" I called out in the quiet gym.

"Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Su jin, Happy birthday to you " Suho sang coming towards me with a birthday cake that had lit candles on it.

I blew out the candles and made my wish.

" Happy Birthday!" He said once again

"Thanks Sunbae." I said really thankful for all he had done.

" Ne , oh Su jin what happened to your arm let me see" He said very concerned. "Is it okay? Does it hurt. Are you feeling okay?"

"Sunbae, it's okay" I said smiling a bit at his anxiousness.

"Oh okay I was really worried."

Suddenly a flashback at every time Suho has helped me out and always been here for me and I started to wonder why is he always nice to me?

"Sunbae can I ask you something?"

"Anything. What is it?"

"Why do you always worry and care about me?"

"Huh?"

"It's just that whenever I get hurt you always worry. When I'm sad you always try to cheer me up.You're always looking out for me. Why?" I could see that tears started to build up in his eyes.

"It's just ..... you remind me of her." He said.

"Her?"

"My little sister, she passed away 4 years ago"

"Oh sunbenim." I said pulling him into a hug as his tears flooded out. It was my first time seeing his weak side.

"When you first came to our school all I could think about was how much you reminded me of her. I wanted to protect you I wanted to be what I couldn't be to my sister. That's why I care Su jin , that's why I care."

This time my tears flooded out and we kept embracing each other. At this moment I knew my feelings for Suho should disappear considering the fact that he only saw me as a younger sister. And that's what I'll be for him a younger sister.

"It's okay oppa , it's okay" i rubbed his back. We finally pulled away and wiped our tears.

"Here I wanted to give you this" He said handing me a pretty pink box. I opened it and it revealed a beautiful silver necklace with a letter S.

"It's an S for Su jin" He said.

"thanks op.... sunbae it's really pretty."

"It's okay if you call me oppa I'd prefer that over sunbae. I really want you to feel like I'm really your brother."

"Ne , oppa." I Said a bit hurt. But at the same time I'm glad to ave had Suho been my first love even if I was nothing more than a sister to him. I'll always be thankful for having such a wonderful person as my first love. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Su jin's POV

It was now lunchtime and I met up with Kai in the court yard.

"So where did you  go this morning?" He asked a bit coldly.

"Something came up." I said not telling him the truth.

"Mmmm."

"Are you okay you seem weird , are you still mad that I didn't tell you it was my birthday?"

"NO."

"Wanna hear something?" I asked

"What?"

"Remember I told you that I had someone I was trying to forget?"

"Yeah."

"Turns out that I'm a special person to him."

"WHAT! Does he  like you too?" Kai said astounded.

"No , I'm special to him because he sees me as a younger sister and nothing more." I said a bit sad.

"Really?!" Kai said and I could feel his mood brighten up a bit. I just nodded my head.

"Come on I'll buy you a drink." he said.

"Hey have you seen Sehun?" I asked Kai since I couldn't see my cousin anywhere.

"Nope"

"You know I think he has a girlfriend , I caught him talking on the phone with her and he just turned red." I said and we both laughed. For some reason his company made me forget how sad I was after the Suho situation.

There you go you guys an update , hope you enjoyed :)