Part 11

Kai's POV

"Wow, wasn't he handsome?!" Su jin said with her eyes filled with admiration.

"I wouldn't know I'm a guy" I said in a mad tone. Do you not see me as a man ?

"Oh yeah sorry. But I bet if you were a girl you would think he was really attractive." Su jin said.

I stopped walking and turned to face her. " Is he your type?"

"Huh?"

'I'm asking you if that's the type of guy you like , do you want to be his girlfriend?" I asked her desperately waiting for an answer.

"Hey what's wrong with you , I did think he was very handsome but I don't want to date him I don't even know him." She said defensively.

I didn't even know what had gone through me that I acted that way. "I'm sorry , I just.... I'm still shocked from the fall." I made up an excuse for my weird behavior. "Come on lets go to the hospital" I said starting to walk again.

"Kai wait."

"What's wrong , we need to get your arm checked." I said trying to hurry up.

"I was just thinking that if we go to the hospital , won't a guardian need to sign? And you're not old enough to sign as my guardian."

"Oh that's right. Then call your dad to meet us there."

"I think I should just go home and have him take me , that way he doesn't get all worried for nothing." Su jin said.

"Okay but at least let me walk you home." I at least wanted to get her home safely after I had hurt her arm.

"Ok then."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Su jin's POV

Kai dropped me off at the entrance of my building. I went up the elevator and walked down the hall. I heard a familiar voice.

"Ne Jaggiya saranhae! byeeee!"  It was Sehun!

"Oppa?"

"Su jin ! you scared me." He said jumping a bit.

"Who were you on the phone with oppa?"  I said curiously.

"None of your business"

"Oh come on oppa , was it your girlfriend ? " I asked really eager to know.

"Well you could say she's a girl I know" he said not admitting that it was his girlfriend.

"It's your girlfriend. I'll be going in now" i said.

Sehun must've noticed my arm because he got all worried and asked me if it was ok.

"Yeah it's fine" I lied.

We walked into the house together.

"Su jin's home and she has a hurt arm." Sehun blurted out.

"Ah jinja! Oppa I told you it was fine." I complained.

"Let me see."  My dad said worriedly.

"It's okay dad, really." I said pulling my arm away before he got a good look at it.

"Su jin that's not okay it's swollen and bruised." My uncle added.

"Let's go I'll take you to the hospital to get it checked out." My dad said heading for the door.

I stood there not wanting to go.

"Go Su jin , when you get back I'll have cookies made for you." My uncle encouraged.