Part 24

Su Jin's POV
Well today was the day I woke up and got ready for school. I put on my school uniform and ate breakfast. Even though I was ready to face Kai I was also nervous. Maybe it was because I haven't actually completely forgotten him.
"Su Jin let's go" Sehun says as we finish our breakfast.

We walked to school and school seemed so far away.
"Hey do you want me to beat up Kai for you if he's an asshole" Sehun suggested.
"Don't fool around Sehun " I said laughing. We finally arrived and we proceeded to the principle's office.
We got our assigned classes and headed to the rooms.
"Hello class today we have one of our own joining us again, Ms. Park Su Jin. Come on in."
"Hey everyone it's good to be back" I said scanning the familiar faces. I was surprised to see that Kai was in my class this year. He didn't even bother looking up, asshole.
"Miss please take a seat next to Mr Kim Jong In"
What ! Next to Kai! Ok, Su Jin calm down act like you don't care.
"Yes sir" I said walking over to the seat.
"Hey" I greeted Kai sitting down.
"Hi" he said back avoiding eye contact with me.
What's his deal ? Anyways I guess for the sake of being seat partners we should probably get along. Class went on and it was as boring as I remembered. The bell rang dismissing is from class.
"Su Jin ! Su Jin ! " Chanyeol yelled as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"Chanyeol , hey !" I replied amused to see my friend.
"We got the same class!" Sehun said amusingly.
"Your home room teacher is gonna go crazy"
"Who's in your class?" Sehun asked.
"Kai and guess what? He's my seat partner. But it's ok." I said honestly.
"Let's go get food I'm hungry" Chanyeol said.
We walked to the cafeteria and sat down to eat.
"How was Japan ?" Chanyeol asked.
Japan helped me clear my mind and I was able to enjoy the summer. Plus the wedding was so beautiful.
"It was great." I replied.

"Hey Chanyeol " I heard a voice coming from behind us.
"Oh Taemin hey!" Chanyeol replied."These are my friends Sehun and Su Jin."
"Hi nice to meet you " I said smiling to the unfamiliar boy. He was quite good looking and he kept staring at me like he knew who I was.
"It's you !" He exclaimed quite ecstatic.
"You know Su Jin ?" Chanyeol said with a confused expression.
"Yeah it's her she's the girl from the airport!"
"Daebak Su Jin your the girl he likes!" Chanyeol said flabbergasted.
"Come with me I have something that's yours" the boy said.
"You do?" I said very confused. I agreed to go with him to his locker it was quite weird that he knew me because I honestly have no idea who he is.
"I'll see you guys later" I said to Chanyeol and Sehun as I walked with the new kid.
"So how exactly do you know me?" I asked as we walked.
"Well I don't really know you. But when I see a beautiful face I really can't for get it" he said a bit flirtatiously
"So you've seen me before?"
"Yes when I arrived at the airport you were the first person I bumped into literally. Well technically you bumped into me."
"See I don't reme...... Oh you're that guy I fell to the ground with." I said laughing at the memory. "Sorry" I said apologizing for yelling at him then.
We arrived at his locker and he handed me a box.
"What's this ?" I asked opening the box. There it was the red bracelet I thought I had lost forever, the bracelet Kai had given me.
"Where'd you get this ?" I asked surprised to see the lost bracelet.
"You dropped it at the airport. I tried to give it back , but you were gone." He said smiling. His smile was really nice and charming.
"Thanks so much for giving it back. I was worried about it back then."
"Well maybe you should make it up to me, you know with a date or something" he said.
Wow this guy doesn't waste any time. I wasn't gonna lie I was flattered by his interest. "Mmm. I don't know ill think about it." I said laughing and walking away.
"Hey come on I've been thinking about you since that day."
What in the world with this guy ? He's charming and he has a way with words. I guess it won't hurt to go on one date right ?
"Sure I'll go with you." I said walking away.
"Yes !" He said out loud.
I continued walking and I ran into Kai and the girl. They were together and she was feeding him. They looked like a cute couple. I just walked by them and went to class.

Kai's POV
"Hello class today we have one of our own joining us again, Ms. Park Su Jin. Come on in."
Su Jin is back I couldn't believe the teacher when he announced her coming in. I saw her then I quickly looked away. My heart started beating fast like it used to before. I couldn't make eye contact with her. She was assigned the seat next to mine. Unlike me she seemed calm and even greeted me. I was not calm at all and got out of the class as soon as the bell rang.

At lunch I was with Jung Hee.
"Oppa I heard Su Jin was back." Jung Hee commented.
"Yeah she is and she's in my class." I said.
"Here you go Oppa open wide" Jung Hee said feeding me a pice of bread. I saw Su Jin walk past us. I kept wondering how she was. How was the wedding ? How was Japan? I just couldn't ask her.

It's now been a week dice Su Jin's been back and I still haven't spoken to her. I've only spent time with Jung Hee because Su Jin and Sehun are always with Chanyeol and Taemin. I wonder if I'll be able to hang out with her just as friends at least.

I walked to class and waited outside to see if I could talk to her. She was walking with Sehun and they seemed to be laughing about something. Her cute laugh that I missed so much was back and she smiled beautifully as always. Her long hair that flowed with the wind and glowed in the sun light framed her face perfectly. I missed her a lot.
She waved bye to her cousin and was walking my way, I panicked and went into class rather then talking to her. We sat in class and I was not paying attention at all. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know how to start the conversation.
"Hey are okay you seem a little fidgety?" She asked as she noticed my leg shaking.
"I'm fine " I said.
I was hesitant to ask but I finally did. "How was your trip ?"
"Finally you talk to me you know it's been a week. Any who the trip was nice and relaxing." She responded.
"Oh. Good to know" I said
"How's the girlfriend?" She asked and I did not know how to respond.
"She's fine"
"Kai I didn't know you liked them young !What is she like two years younger." She joked.
I just laughed uncomfortably.
She got serious and said "Kai I don't want us to be awkward. I hope that we can get along as friends at least for old times sake. What do you say?" She asked a bit hopeful.
"Yes " I said smiling the least we can be is friends !
"Ok cool" she said smiling.
She caught me off guard and hugged me. My heart rate increased drastically. Friends hug right ? !