Part 16

Su Jin's POV

I was feeling weird around Kai and I honestly didn't know why.

"I gotta get to class" I said trying to get away from him before I felt even more weird.

"I'll walk you to class" Kai said

"No it's OK"  I said turning back to tell him. I kept walking and without noticing somebody opened a door and I walked right into it. I bumped my head and fell on the ground.

"Su Jin ah" I heard Kai call out and quickly and he quickly ran and crouched down to see if I was ok.

"Su Jin ah it's me Kai."

"Huh?" I saw him and I thought he was some kind of angel. Bright lights were shining down on  him. Su jin why are you like this. Waaaee!? He put his hand up to my face and I pushed it away. I felt bad because he gave me a confused look. Miahne Kai.

"Su Jin , are you okay." Sehun said, helping me get up.

"My head hurts a bit and so does my arm." I said.

"Come on let's get you to the nurse."

"I'll come too." Kai said.

"All right come on" Sehun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I laid in the nurse's room once I felt better I headed back to class. I walked in and of course everyone was staring and whispering. I sat in my desk and thought to my self. Why was I so flustered when Kai smiled. And why did his presence make me feel nervous. I sent him a text apologizing for the way I acted when he was only trying to see if I was ok. 

[ME: Sorry  for pushing your arm away earlier , I wasn't feeling very well before but now I'm fine. I hope you accept my apology. ]

It took a while before he texted back. Just as the bell to dismiss class rang  my phone also rang, it was Kai. 

"Yeoboseyo"

"Are you feeling better now"

"Ne"

"That's good"

".........."

"..........."

"Did you read my message?"

"Yeah I did"

"So did you forgive me" I asked hoping he did.

"I thought about staying mad , but since you were feeling bad about denying this beautiful hand to touch your face I guess I'll accept your apology" He said.

"Pssshh. Your hands aren't that great they sweat too much whenever we have to hold hands."

"Ah jinja. Anyway do you maybe... want to go to see a movie?"

"Movie uhm yeah why not." I said. Wait but if we go it will only be the two of us , alone.

"Can I invite Sehun?" I asked.

"Yeah the more the better I'll invite someone too."

"Okay see you there then."

Now I have to convince Oppa to go with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home Sehun was sitting down in the living room watching tv which is what he does when he doesn't want to be bothered.

"Oppaaaa."

"Wae?"  he said not taking a look away from the screen.

"Are you busy today?"