Part 4

Su jin walked out of the classroom laughing at Kai's surprised face and his reaction.

"Hahaha , pabo. He actually thought I would fall for that." "Oh crap my phone!" Su jin exclaimed as she ran back to her classroom. As she opened the door an object impacted her face. "Owww!" She cried out in pain.

"Ah mianhe , mianhe" Kai said making his way over to Su jin. "Omo you're bleeding" He said pointing at Su jin's nose.

"Crap" She said under her breath."I didn't want your chocolates in the first place , what made  you think I'd  want them if you slamed them in my face , you idiot." Su jin said  in an angry tone.

"Hey it was an accident I didn't intentionally hit you, plus I already apologized to you." Kai defended himself.

"Whatever." Su jin said grabbing her phone and walking out the classroom once again.

"Does this girl just always walk out whenever ?" Kai asked him self.

Su jin had gone to the bathroom to clean up her nose. As she was washing her face she over heard these girls talking about her.

Girl 1: "Yah , you know Su jin she's always with her cousin. And she doesn't even have a boyfriend"

Girl 2: "But she's super pretty"

Girl 1: "If she was really pretty she'd have a boyfriend or guys chasing after her , but she doesn't"

 Girl 2: "Yeah like Yeon seo , practically the whole school likes her" "Hey but I saw Kai oppa giving Su jin a box of chocolates"

Girl1: "What! Kai oppa and Su jin , ani that won't happen ever. He likes Yeon seo"

"Really these girls , If I want a boyfriend I can get one it's not the hardest thing in the world." Su jin said to herself. The girls quieted down when they noticed Su jin. As they walked out of the bathroom Su jin noticed Kai walking by "Jagiya!" She called out. Kai turned around recognizing her voice. The two girls turned to see that Su jin had grabbed Kai by the collar and kissed him.

"Omo!" The two girls gasped in unison.

*Sorry for short update but Ive been really busy with school and this is all I could write. Hope you all enjoyed it :) *