Part 15

Su jin's POV

The morning after my birthday I woke up and got dressed for school. I grabbed the box that held the bracelet Kai gave me and I put it on. I held my hand up in front of my face to admire the beautiful red bracelet and I smiled to myself. I couldn't help but remember Kai's sudden hug , it was unexpected , but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

I arrived at the school and was making my way throught the hall when Yeon seo passed by.

"Su jin."

"Yeon seo"

"It's been a while since we greeted each other." She said.

"No. I always greet you but you always ignore me. So it's been a while since you greeted me."

"Nice bracelet , did your boyfriend get it for you?" She said changing the subject.

"Yeah he gave it to me for my birthday." I replied.

"Poor idiot." She said laughing and walking away.

if only she knew. I thought to my self and I continued walking until I ran into Suho.

"Sunb... I mean Oppa." I said remembering I must see him as an older brother now and nothing else.

"Hey Su jin , oh is that a new bracelet?" He asked.

"This, yeah it was a present."

"Did Kai get it for you?"

"Huh?"

"Oh come on Su jin no need to be shy" Suho said smiling. "Besides I think you guys suit each other , Oppa approves." He said putting two thumbs up.

"Oh thanks" I said a bit hurt still but nothing major.

"I'll see you later, I have to go see the principle, bye."

"Bye.... Oppa." I said giving out a sigh as I stopped waving and continued on my way.

Some kids were running around the school and one of them bumped into me making me slam up against a locker and I hurt my already injured arm.

"Oww" I said soft enough so nobody could hear me.

"Boo!" I heard someone yell out right behind me and it scared me a bit. I turned around and it was Kai.

"Did I scare you?" He asked

"A little" I said.

He lifted his arm to scratch the back of his neck and I noticed he was wearing a bracelet similar to mine.

"Hey is that like the one you gave me ?" I asked pointing at his wrist.

"Oh this , uhhh...... Well you see the lady wouldn't let me buy only one so I had to buy the couples' set." He said turning a bit red.

"Oh so these are couples bracelets." I said.

"But if you want I won't wear this since were not really a couple" He said

"No it's okay , instead of couples' pair they could be a friendship pair. Don't you think."

"Yeah. That sounds good.' He said smiling.

I felt weird seeing him smile for some reason I felt something tingling in my stomach. Was it today's breakfast? I don't know what it was but it was making feel nervous. Like whenever I saw Suho. Ani that can't be! Or can it.

At Last An Update !!!!!!!!!!!! Next Update Coming very Soon I promise (: