𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝟎𝟐

*ੈ‧₊˚

I flop onto my bed as soon as Daphne, Pansy and I enter our dorm, my head hitting the pillow and my eyes instantly started to droop.

Theo wasn't the only one who was insanely tired.

Before I could drift off though Pansy hit me across my head, eliciting a groan from me as I sat up to glare at her, my hand rubbed my head tenderly.

"What was that for?" I uttered, watching as she spun around the room, a flurry of changing clothes.

Daphne giggled as she touched up her makeup, turning to me, "You can't sleep." She said.

I furrowed my brows, "Why bloody not?"

Pansy sighed, she was out of her robes and in a pair of black sweatpants and a tank top, "We're going over to the boys dorms for some first night festivities." She answered before beginning to dig through my trunk at the foot of the bed.

"Pansy!" I mutter standing up as she flung my clothes around, "What in Merlin's name are you doing?"

The raven haired girl rolled her eyes at my dramatics, "Calm down..I'm looking for something for you to wear..something cute." She explained, continuing to dig through the trunk.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm very capable of doing that myself..been doing it since I was 6." I reply, though I make no moves to stop her.

She shushes me as she begins to pick out clothes, "But I'm the best at fashion."

Daphne makes a noise of agreement as she also begins to change, her outfit consisting of what seems to be a pair of grey shorts and a jumper.

"Plus..maybe you can finally snog Mattheo this year..I mean..you've always been pretty Evie, but this year you got hot."

I scoff and then laugh a little as I examined myself in the mirror. I had grown some curves over the summer, even my face looked more mature.

Picking up the clothes that Pansy set for me I begin to change. A pair of black men's boxer shorts and a oversized tee that probably belonged to one of the guys.

"I am not snogging Mattheo," I reply to her.

Daphne and her both groan, "But there's tension." Daphne tries to reason.

"Plus I bet he's good in bed..him and Theo look like they'd be kinky." Pansy adds with a laugh as I throw my button up at her for saying that.

I fake gag at her words, "Gross, I'm not snogging Mattheo. Theo might have him beat for biggest slut but Mattheo isn't a saint either."

Pansy pouts, "Well who're you going to wear that black lacy number for then if not Mattheo?"

Her question shocks me as I push her onto the bed my mouth agape, "You're so nosy!" I tell her as she laughs.

Daphne smirks at the two of us, "No fair! I want to see Evies black lacy number!" She says before rushing over to where my clothes lie on my bed.

"Oh my god!" I shriek as I go to pull the brunette away from my stuff, "You guys are so evil!"

Pansy doubles down on her laughter as she watches me and Daphne fight.