𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏

Theo's POV

*ੈ‧₊˚

I let out a loud exhale as I barge into the dorm, flopping onto my bed and ignoring everyone's else's questioning stares.

My head hits the pillows and my face is illuminated by the warm glow of fire from my lighter as I light my cigarette.

Stress and tension is palpable in the room when Draco enters it shortly. None of us say a word to each other. I know they're expecting me to explain what the hell went on out on the pitch today.

I didn't know who they thought I was, but if they expected me to apologize to Aleksander fucking Andreev, they were in for a terrible bloody awakening.

The guy was a bloody joke and he definitely wasn't good enough for Evie.

I'm lost as to what she was thinking accepting that date, and am even more lost as to why Pansy and Daphne were basically falling over there feet watching them speak.

It pissed me the fuck off and I had not a single clue why. That pissed me off anymore. Did me and Evie share a almost kiss? Yes. Did that make us anything more then we explicitly agreed to? Nope.

I was free to do whatever I want to, like I want, and she was free to do whatever she wanted to as well.

I take a long drag of my cigarette as I think about it more. His stupid grin, his hands touching her hair..I should've swung that bludger harder at him.

Enzo, the usual peacekeeper finally breaks the thick tension brewing, "Are we going to talk about it?"

The room remains tense as Enzo's question hangs in the air.

I exhale another puff of smoke, watching it disperse into the dimly lit room. My jaw clenches as I try to find the right words to address the situation without giving in to the building anger.

"Talk about what?" I finally reply, my tone sharp.

My eyes flicker to Draco, who leans against the wall, his arms crossed.

We had argued on the pitch and I was sure had Blaise not broke it up when he did, the two of us would've ended up in a fist fight.

"C'mon mate," Mattheo drawls from where he's sitting on his own bed, "don't play stupid." He says pointedly.

I roll my eyes irritation seeping into my skin, "I'm not apologizing to that git." I state, my tone final and stubborn.

Blaise rubs his jaw from the desk to my right, "It's not about that Theo and you know it, what the bloody hell was that out there?"

My fingers tighten on my cigarette, I bring it to my mouth to take another drag to calm down the anger.

"He was asking for it." I mutter after exhaling a long stream of smoke, "Andreev is arrogant and I decided to knock him down a few pegs."

I can hear Mattheo snort, "More then a few pegs."

From his position against the wall Draco finally speaks, "I don't care about Andreev but you got us caught and got us detention." He snaps.