𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐰 | 𝟎𝟒

*ੈ‧₊˚

Draco huffed for what felt like the millionth time in the past few minutes.

We were all standing at the entrance of Hogwarts, wrapped in warm clothes because of the gloomy fall weather that had quickly advanced on us since the summer.

Everyone was here but Theo who had claimed 20 minutes ago he'd only take 10.

"We should just leave him." Draco muttered under his breath, a frown etched into his face.

Enzo shook his head though even his happy demeanour seemed a bit dimmed with frustration, "I'm sure he'll be here soon."

Draco grumbled something all the lines of, "He better." Only stopping when Pansy shushed him.

To my left Daphne spoke up, "The stamina Theo has can't be normal." She stated with a bewildered look on her face.

Blaise laughed at his girlfriends words, "According to all the whispers around school, the girls love it."

The statement made half of us gag and the other half laugh. 

"The whispers are correct, the girls do love it." Theo stated, a smirk spreading across his lips, as he finally sauntered up to us with more than enough attitude.

His clothes were ruffled and his hair disheveled.

"You're late." Blaise pointed out with a raised eyebrow before pushing himself off the wall he was leaning against.

Theo shrugged, "Blame the girl," he said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, "She was feeling extra ravenous today apparently."

"Marcy?" Enzo questioned as we began walking.

Smoke is blown out of his mouth before Theo answered, "No, different girl." He replies with a small smirk.

The other brunette doesn't reply and only rolls his eyes, we were all used to Theo's antics.

The walk to Hogsmeade is chilly, the wind blowing my hair into face and getting it caught in my glossed lips.

Blaise and Daphne walked ahead from the group, their hands clasped together despite the weather being cold enough that their hand's would be more comfortable in their pockets.

The other couple walked in the same pace with us but were in their own world as they spoke in hushed tones, every so often Draco would smile and Pansy would throw her head back in a laugh.

Enzo and Mattheo talked about Quidditch and how they had cancelled it this year because there weren't enough students to play.

The dark lords impending return had sent the wizarding world in a panic but Hogwarts tried to retain normalcy.

I didn't like to think about it too much, I didn't think about it at all if I could.

Pushing those thoughts of the way I focused on Theo, he was dressed in a black turtleneck, black dress pants and a long black coat.

A cigarette remained in his hand, occasionally he took puffs of it.

"You going to go to Honeydukes with me today?" I ask looking up at him to meet his eyes.