𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 | 𝟎𝟕

Theo's POV

*ੈ‧₊˚

I woke up to the streaming sunlight through open curtains, I groaned quietly. My whole body felt like someone had trampled over it, my head didn't feel much better either.

Instantly I could tell I wasn't in my own room, for one thing, the Slytherin dorms didn't have windows that let in this much sunlight, and secondly I hated the colour yellow.

And if the yellow decor all over this room was anything to go by, I'd say I clearly didn't hate yellow enough for me not to go stick my dick in a Hufflepuff last night.

I shut my eyes tightly, the colour was vomit inducing and it reminded me why I stopped hooking up with Puffs in their room.

When I open them again I notice the blonde hair sprawled out to my left and rubbed my jaw with a sigh.

Taking in the sight of the girl sleeping beside me. It was the same Hufflepuff from the party, the one I had ended up with after Evie's little display with Aleksander.

The details of the previous night though were hazy, a mix of alcohol and desire clouding my memory.

Her name eluded me, but her appearance was a clear reminder of what had transpired, messed golden hair, marks on her neck and chest, both our lack of clothing, the scratch marks on my arms.

Gently, I extricated myself from the tangle of sheets and sat up, my hand running through my hair as I tried to shake off the remnants of a hangover.

The room was neat and orderly aside from our clothes that were strewn around carelessly.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, my body protesting the sudden movement and quietly got dressed, careful to not wake the Hufflepuff.

Digging through a drawer I find parchment and a quill, scribbling down a quick note to leave for her.

I was a dick but not that much of a dick.

Thank you for the great night,

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

T.N

Leaving the note on the beside table next to her I begin my quick exit, sneaking out the door, careful not to wake her.

The hallways are empty and quiet. From the way the sky looks when I peer out the windows, I can tell it's just after dawn.

Eventually I reach the Slytherin common room, it's messy with solo cups thrown all around it and stains and spills littering the floors and tables.

Internally I'm groaning, I can already tell that this will be a pain to clean up even with magic.

I stand in the middle of our messy common room, a testament to why Slytherins were known for our infamous parties.

As I survey the room, everything reminds me of a certain dark haired Slytherin who could or could not be pissed at me.

Seeing Evie with Aleksander shouldn't have gotten me as worked up as it did, I didn't have any claim over Evie.