𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝟏𝟓

*ੈ‧₊˚

I tug at the skirt again for the fiftieth time today, it was cute...I guess, especially paired with the leather boots and forest green cardigan.

To be honest I wasn't sold on it, but Aleksander was meeting me in the main entrance in 15 minutes so I didn't really have time to construct a whole outfit.

Sighing I take one last look at myself in the mirror, I wasn't usually this nervous about going out with boys. I'd had my fair share of dates, Cedric Diggory, Montague, even Adrian Pucey in my fifth year to get back at Montague.

But for some reason the whole day I had been a absolute nervous wreck, Mattheo had taken to making fun of me about it before Enzo told him to shut his trap.

Finally I rip my eyes away from the mirror and make my way out of the room only to stop when I bump into someone.

"Sorry-." I begin, tilting my head up to apologize for my clumsiness when I realize who it is.

Of course its Theo. That's just my luck.

He's smoking a cigarette like usual, his hair mused, he's still in his school uniform. Though it has a relaxed look to it as his dress shirt is rolled to his elbows and his tie is pulled loose.

I haven't seen him all day, he disappeared before lunch and Draco had mentioned he had probably gone to have a quickie with some random girl.

Theo tilts his head at me, backing away slightly so he can rest against the stone wall, "Hey princess." He hums, taking me in unabashedly.

His gaze makes me flush, the outfit wasn't provocative by any means but there was something about the way Theo stated that always made me a little flustered.

"Hi." I murmur back shortly, I was still cross with him about what a ass he's been the last few days but there was also a part of me that is telling me to pick my battles.

If I was stubborn, Theo is ten fold and I hate when things are weird between us.

He doesn't respond, just continues to stare at me like he's picking me apart while occasionally taking drags of his cigarette.

I roll my eyes, "Staring is rude," I break the silence, "news flash."

Theo gives me a loopy grin, his eyes lazily moving to settle on my face, "Most girls like it when I stare." He replies.

"The girls you talk to are idiots, that's why you get with them Theo." I ridicule with a small smile.

He just shrugs unbothered by my comment, "You dress up for me?" He queries playfully.

I scoff, "In your dreams."

He chuckles, "Oh, my dreams you will be in them tonight, darling," Theo says softly, his tongue peeking out to wet his bottom lip as his eyes dart down again.

"You're such a flirt Theo," I murmur though I swear my voice came out a little bit breathless, "I've gotta go." I say turning to leave.

Before I can make it far at all though he grabs my wrist, "Going where?" He questions with a small frown.

I sigh, tapping my foot impatiently, "Aleksander is going to be waiting for me soon." I tell him and by the way his eyes darken slightly I can tell he knows I mean that we're going out on a date.