𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟏𝟕

*ੈ‧₊˚

My head is pounding when I wake up, it feels like a buldger is being tossed back and forth against the walls of my mind.

I quickly notice that I am not in my room and from the drunken sleeping Draco on the bed to my left, I deduce that I'm in the boys room.

The familiar scent of one of them infiltrates my nose as I deduce this.

Fresh mint, sweet fire whiskey and a shadow of cigarettes.

It's obvious who's bed I ended up in last night,
the night comes back to me in blurry fragments, some more coherent than others.

My cheeks warm at certain memories that resurface.

Despite Theo being largely featured in most of the memories and this being his bed, he's nowhere to be found in the room.

I slowly sit up, wincing as my headache intensifies. The room spins briefly before settling into a somewhat stable state.

Merlin, I need a pepper-up potion.

Quietly, in order to not disturb a sleeping Draco I make my way into their bathroom, I know they have some of the potions laying around somewhere.

After digging around in their cupboard, I finally find their stash and quickly down one. My headache dulls and my body doesn't feel sluggish anymore.

I sigh pushing myself up from my knees and against the tiled wall, the cool texture offering relief to my overly warm body.

My eyes shoot open though when I hear someone entering the washroom in hopes that it was Theo.

Instead I see a scowling Enzo, his eye is swollen and bruised while his knuckles are red and irritated.

I gasp quickly getting up, "What the hell Enzo?"

Unlike all of our other friends, Enzo didn't fight, while he could if he wanted to he rarely ever did, he was also friends with everybody so this was so out of the blue.

He notices me in the reflection of the mirror after a moment, flashing me a sheepish smile as he washes his hands, the blood tinting the water pink as it flushes down the drain, "Hey Evie."

I roll my eyes at his attempt to be casual, "Don't hey Evie me, what happened." I demand, getting up as smoothly as possible without wincing.

Stalking over to him, I grab his jaw to get a better look at his face.

He shakes his gently, or tries to at least while I'm inspecting it, "It looks worse than it is."

Despite his efforts, I don't let him brush it off and instead give him a expecting look.

I narrow my eyes at Enzo, not buying his attempt to downplay the situation. His eye looks seriously swollen, and his knuckles are evidence of a scuffle.

"Enzo, seriously, what happened?" I insist, my voice laced with concern. My hand remains firmly on his jaw, and I can see the sheepishness in his eyes.

He sighs, shrugging it off and tearing his face out of my hands to splash water on himself.

I'm about to speak again when Daphne comes into the bathroom, a scowl deep on her face but softening slightly when she sees Enzo.