𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐞 | 𝟏𝟑

*ੈ‧₊˚

It's late when I sneak out of the infirmary past the Nurse who's thankfully fallen asleep at her desk.

I had practically spent the whole day with Aleksander and to Pansy's inevitable disappointment we hadn't snogged.

The corridors are empty while I make quick work to get back to the Slytherin dorms. Merlin knows I do not need to get caught out after curfew and spend another detention with Snape.

He'll be livid at me.

Once I make my way back to the Slytherin common room, I sigh as I walk inside.

I immediately spot Draco, Pansy and Daphne all in their sleepwear sitting in the common room.

They turn to me when I walk in all of them smiling.

Then I see Theo in the corner, a book up to his face, his legs propped up on the table.

I'm about to flash him a similar grin when I remember that we're still not talking.

For some reason I can feel my heart drops slightly in my chest at this thought, though I quickly dismiss it when Pansy beckons me over.

"Soo...how was it?" She asks excitedly noticing the hoodie I had left in was no longer on and instead being gripped in my hand, leaving me in her revealing top she had forced me to wear.

Daphne shares a similar eager look while Draco just grins suspiciously to himself, though I swear his eyes glance over at Theo.

I shrug, "I told you Pansy," I state once again, "we were just going to talk, for Merlin's sake I have some decorum."

Pansy just waves her hand in dismissal to my comment, "Oh please, we've all snogged in the infirmary."

Her statement makes me raise a eyebrow at Daphne.

While Draco and Pansy are basically jumping each others bones all the time and everywhere, Daphne and Blaise were a little more reserved.

But to my surprise, Daphne just gives me a coy smile in confirmation.

I sigh before turning back to Pansy and rolling my eyes at her, "I guess I'm not like everybody else then," I look at her curiously, "besides, who says I even wanted to snog him right now?"

Daphne snickers, "Oh, you liked him when he asked you out didn't you?"

I scoff, "Doesn't mean I'm so desperate that I'm going to jump on him."

Draco snickers as he leans back against the couch, "You're lying to yourself and us, no way you're trying to get us to believe you guys didn't do anything at all."

I narrow my eyes at him and his pointed tone, "If I was going to do something I'd do it in a place with more privacy."

Pansy snickers, "Like an unused room on the 5th floor?"

I glare at her, "Pansy!"

In fifth year when Montague and I were dating we had been very similar to Pansy and Draco in the sense that we were jumping on each other everywhere.