𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫 | 𝟏𝟗

*ੈ‧₊˚

I am being crushed. I literally can't breathe. There is a heavy weight on my body, preventing me from moving around. What. The. Fuck. I can already tell from how groggy I am right now that it is way too early for this.

Whatever is preventing me from moving is warm, encasing my whole body in what feels like the furnace at the moment. Finally, gathering enough will power to interrupt my sleep, I peek an eye open.

The sight before me extracts a deep exhale from my chest. Theo. He was sprawled next to me, his head resting right on my chest, cheek pressed against my sternum with an arm draped across my stomach.

I think I feel my heart skipping beats. He looks unreal like this. His brown hair is tousled and messy while his face is resting peacefully, his thick, long eyelashes contrasting against his tan skin. I almost didn't want to wake him up but unfortunately the giant was crushing my whole body and seriously hindering my ability to breathe.

After I'd finally convinced him to get out of the shower last night, though he heavily protested, we'd fallen asleep in my bed. Theo in my bed wasn't unnatural to me, it wasn't uncommon for them to crash in Pansy, Daphne or I's beds or vice versa so I wasn't all that worried on someone walking in on us sleeping.

Propping myself up a little more, the room is empty, Daphne had spent the night in Blaises' but I was unsure as to where Pansy ended up, albeit if anybody could convince Madam Pomphrey to let them stay in the infirmary, it was Pansy Parkinson.

With a reluctant sigh, I try waking Theo."Hey," I whisper softly, trying to wake Theo, he merely responded with an incoherent groan. "Theo?" I ask, slightly louder this time. His arm wrapped around me just pulls me closer against him. This boy was going to suffocate me. I gently began to squirm out from under him but he was dead weight, heavy.

I only got halfway before a groggy voice speaks up. "Where are you going?" Theo groans, his eyes still shut.

I stop my struggling and glance down at him, "You're crushing me. I kind of need air, ya know?" I speak to him with a hint of sarcasm in my voice, trying to ignore the fact that he's literally draped over me, his face just inches from mine.

"Mm...well find air somewhere else," He grumbles before burying his face into the crook of my neck, "This is the best position I'd woken up in and I'm not changing it."

"It might be the best position for you but I'd rather be able to breathe properly." I reply, frowning as I push against him. "Theo, get off." I mutter, trying to fight the fluttery feeling in my chest and the heat on my skin.

I feel a smirk against my skin, "Say please." He tells me in his gruff morning voice that was sending shivers down my spine. Internally I'm scowling at myself, slut.

"Fine." I give in, a sigh leaving me, "Please." I feel his smile widen against my skin as I speak. A grumble of acknowledgment leaves him as he readjusts his head again, "See, I knew you had manners." He mumbles into my neck, his breath hot against my skin.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I push his head away from me. I was going to kill him.

"You're evil." I inform him with an eye-roll, he merely chuckles in response and my stomach flutters at the sound. I feel his hand begin to draw slow, lazy circles on my side, his thumb tracing over my ribs. His head lifts slightly, his eyes looking over to meet mine,"You're just realizing this now?" He questions in a teasing tone, "Is your tiny, bratty brain not working yet?"