𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐜 | 𝟎𝟔

*ੈ‧₊˚

I groaned for the umpteenth time as Pansy messed with my hair, her hands pulling the strands that I was sure were now only hanging on by a thread.

"Pansy seriously," I swat at her hands, "Stop messing with it." I grind out, glaring at her through the mirror.

She just rolls her eyes continuing to primp herself in the vanity mirror from behind me, "I just want you to look hot Evie."

Her head bops along to the loud music that we can already hear coming from downstairs, the party had started half an hour ago but as Daphne demanded.

We were fashionably late.

I roll my eyes, "Are you trying to tell me something?" I ask pointedly.

Daphne snorts at my sarcasm.

Pansy stares at me with a unimpressed expression, "You know what I mean Evie." She mutters, "You haven't gotten any in so long, tonight is the perfect chance to get dicked down."

A chuckle escapes me at her comment, tonight was the long awaited first party of the year. Of course it was hosted in the Slytherin common room, though all houses were permitted to come.

After a long week of classes, the school was buzzing with excitement. I didn't doubt that the professors knew about our plans, but they never stopped us before.

"You look great already." Daphne hummed out, placing her hands gently on my shoulders, "Whoever looks at you is going to be drooling."

Daphne was wearing a black pencil skirt matched with a black lacy top, Pansy decked out in a dark green silk strip dress while I had on a a black body con dress that showed a fair amount of cleavage.

Pansy had pushed me to buy the dress somewhere around the middle of fifth year, insisting that when we were hot seniors it would come in handy.

Too bad her future planning to didn't remind us to get a slightly bigger size because my boobs were barely being held in the dress.

"Thanks Daph." I smile, leaning closer to the vanity to touch up my lip gloss, "And I'm probably not getting any tonight Pansy."

The raven haired girl in the corner frowns, "Why?" she asks, "Not even from Montague?"

I shake my head, "Nope." I state firmly.

Daphne shrugs, "You never know," she says, "There's this really cute new student in the year above, he's some transfer from Durmstrang and has this darling accent." She describes.

This sends Pansy shrieking in excitement, jumping and down, " That sounds perfect Evie!" She exclaims before turning to Daphne again, "What's his name?"

"Aleksander Andreev." Daphne answers with a grin, looking equally excited as Pansy at the prospect of a new lover for me.

I raise a eyebrow at them both, "I'm starting to think your guys' love lives are not as fulfilling as you two let on," I state, "Your noses' are always in mine."

Pansy waves me off, "We do it because we love you." She insists.

I roll my eyes, "I love you too." I say in a sarcastic tone.